[18.07.2013 LATEST]Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones 1.5.27.0 [Drivers Win 8/7/XP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pitastrudl

May 15, 2011
Ljubljana
slo-android.si
so im trying to install the drivers but i get this messeage
fLsw0PJ.png

i tried running as admin, tried rebooting. also whenever i start odin and plug my s4 in download mode, windows starts installing "gadget serial" and some other thing. and when i try to flash something , odin gets tuck at "get pit for mapping". any ideas.? im on win7 64bit

Last edited:

KKTHX

so im trying to install the drivers but i get this messeage
fLsw0PJ.png

i tried running as admin, tried rebooting. also whenever i start odin and plug my s4 in download mode, windows starts installing "gadget serial" and some other thing. and when i try to flash something , odin gets tuck at "get pit for mapping". any ideas.? im on win7 64bit

Same problem here. How can we fix it ?

amacms

Jun 15, 2013
About all this versions

What is the newest version?

1.5.9 is the same as 1.5.90 and its newer than the one at the first post or 1.5.9 is the same as 1.5.09 and so it is older than the one at the first post?

:confused:

saeedashifahmed

May 12, 2013
Bilasipara
www.droidphoria.com
Download Android USB Drivers for Windows, (ADB and Fastboot) Linux or Mac OS

You can download the Android USB drivers for Windows (Android phones and tablets, ADB and Fastboot) mostly from the official websites of device manufactures, but in cases if you cannot find the official USB driver of your Android Devices , we have compiled a list of all the major manufactures and links to their USB drivers / PC Suite (which includes the driver). Download Android USB Drivers for Windows / Mac / Linux OS from here : mytricksource.... Search in google : mytricksource and then select USB Driver

Reactions: mrdeg and sharp87

daerragh

Dec 30, 2010
Bear in mind you won't install these mirrored drivers with the second method if the first method fails because mine are prepared for installation using the have-disk method.

kOoL tHuG

Oct 5, 2011
Bear in mind you won't install these mirrored drivers with the second method if the first method fails because mine are prepared for installation using the have-disk method.

Usually the first method works fine completely & to use the second method u mentioned in ur op. All one has to do is extract the exe file using 7-Zip.

Last edited:

mrdeg

Aug 23, 2008
Excellent!!

You can download the Android USB drivers for Windows (Android phones and tablets, ADB and Fastboot) mostly from the official websites of device manufactures, but in cases if you cannot find the official USB driver of your Android Devices , we have compiled a list of all the major manufactures and links to their USB drivers / PC Suite (which includes the driver). Download Android USB Drivers for Windows / Mac / Linux OS from here : mytricksource.... Search in google : mytricksource and then select USB Driver

Nice collection, my customers thank you, as do I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iconcm.gif

LATEST SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS FOR MOBILE PHONES 1.5.27.0
    FOR WINDOWS 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / x86 (32 bit) & x64 (64 bit)
    installable via "setup.exe" OR via "have disk" method

AND

LATEST ADB & FASTBOOT TOOLS (.exe files)
    ADB & Fastboot unpacked from Android SDK

<<< DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW! >>>

INFO:
    This driver is the latest as of 18th July 2013. This driver works on Win 8 & 7 & Vista & XP, 32 and 64 bit.
    This driver allows you to use Odin, ADB and Fastboot interfaces with your phone.
    You can also download latest Odin, ADB & Fastboot Tools below. ADB and Fastboot binaries are latest as of 18th July 2013.

WHAT'S THE HASSLE:
    Samsung Drivers package's installation mechanism doesn't work on Windows 8 for many people (driver installation doesn't even start), so the point is that the drivers have to be installed manually. In order to do this I unpacked Samsung Drivers package .exe file usingso that the drivers can be installed via "have disk" method. I used these drivers succesfully in Windows 8 Enterprise x64 to connect my SGS i9000 to ODIN3 1.3. Odin sees the phone and can flash firmware, reformat partitions etc.

Mod Edit link removed

INSTALLATION 1:
    1. Download the driver INSTALLER.
    2. Uninstall previous Samsung USB drivers from "Programs And Features" and "Device Manager".
    3. Run the installer "USB_Drivers_1.5.27.0.exe" and proceed with the installation steps, finish the installation and restart your computer.
    4. Connect it to your computer via USB cable.
    5. If your phone is still not correctly recognized by Odin and the driver installer finished installation successfully - skip the 2nd method and use the 3rd. If drivers didn't install correctly (e.g. the installer failed to launch or failed to finish installation) - try the 2nd method first.

INSTALLATION 2:
    1. Download the driver RAR ARCHIVE.
    2. Uninstall previous Samsung USB drivers from "Programs And Features" and "Device Manager".
    3. Unpack USB_Drivers.rar to some location, eg. C:\.
    4. Run the installer from "C:\USB_Drivers\SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones\setup.exe" and proceed with the installation steps, finish the installation and restart your computer.
    5. Switch your Samsung phone into download mode (i9000: power it on with Power + Vol UP + Home pressed simultanously).
    6. Connect it to your computer via USB cable.
    7. If your phone is still not correctly recognized by Odin - try the 3rd method.

INSTALLATION 3:
    0. This is the "have disk" method. You have to follow every step in this guide
    1. Download the driver RAR ARCHIVE.
    3. Unpack "USB_Drivers.rar to some location, eg. C:\.
    4. Switch your Samsung phone into download mode (i9000: power it on with Power + Vol UP + Home pressed simultanously).
    5. Connect it to your computer via USB cable.
    6. Your phone should become discovered by Windows as some device. In my case, Windows has found my SGS i9000 as a "Gadget Serial" device.
    7. Go to Windows Device Manager. Right click on the device your phone has been discovered as (eg. "Gadget Serial" in my case) and choose "Update driver" option from the context menu.
    8. Choose "Search my Computer...", check "Include subfolders" option and point the updater to the folder where you've had unpacked the drivers .rar archive to, eg. C:\USB_Drivers.
    9. The driver should install automatically.
    10. It may happen that after the installation some new "unknown device" ("Samsung Modem" in my case) would appear in the Device Manager. Complete 7 & 8 step for that device and any other new device that may appear afterwards.
    11. Restart your computer.
    12. Done!

samsung usb driver drivers adb fastboot odin for dla do samsung samsunga galaxy s1 s2 s3 si sii siii 1 2 3 i ii iii y plus ace ace2 mobile phone smartphone smartphones windows win 7 8 vista xp x86 x64 win8 win7 windows7 windows8 android tablet tab sterownik sterowniki i9300 i9100 i9000 N7000 N7100 flash flashing tools ROM CyanogenMod Cyanogen Paranoid ParanoidAndroid CM10 10 CM10.1 10.1 CM9 9 ICS JB IceCream Sandwich Jelly Bean JellyBean SlimBean GB Gingerbread Android Debug Bridge odin 1.83 odin 1.85 odin 3.06 odin 3.07 odin 3.04
    Who uses w8 ?....

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

Windows 8 with Start8 is a better version of Windows 7
    Thanks for the drivers

Sent from my GT-I9000