[20/5][MiUIv4] JDR0iD eXoMiUI | BEATS | SENSE CAMERA | AROMA | EXCELLENT BATTERY |

Search This thread

JDR0iD

Jan 22, 2011
Cardiff
www.jdr0id.com
Google Pixel 7 Pro
JDR0iD eXoMiUI

miui_devs_twitter.png

The One You Been Waiting For

MIUIONEX.jpg

Based on De-Sensed MiUI by MiUI Android

Original Miui Android version found HERE

Original Miui China found HERE

These are the rules of the thread. Respect my wishes.

1. JDR0iD takes no responsibility for any damange to your phone in the flashing progress. If you have issues, I will try to help but am not permitted too. You should know what you are doing, If you don't, don't do it!

3. Read the thread, hit search button, if you cant find the answer then you can ask!!

4. I work full time and have 2 children, do not DEMAND, REQUEST or EXPECT updates or ETA's its rude. I do this for free. When you pay me hourly then you have the right.

FOLLOW @JDR0iD FOR UPDATES

Screenshot_2012_05_18_23_50_14.png
Screenshot_2012_05_19_19_47_13.png
Screenshot_2012_05_19_18_44_44.png

ABOUT eXoMiUI
Code:
[B]-Based on MiUI Android 2.5.18[/B]
[B]-Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 (IML74K)[/B]
[B]-Rom now only 293 MB[/B]
[B]-Beats Audio[/B]
[B]-Rooted/Busybox[/B]
[B]-Insecure Kernel[/B]
[B]-Persistent ADB enabled[/B]
[B]-Init.d run-parts support[/B]
[B]-Busybox, bash, nano, sysrw & sysro[/B]
[B]-Bootup scripts - props leedroid[/B]
[B]-Build.prop tweaks[/B]
[B]-Excellent Battery Life[/B]
[B]-HTC IME Removed[/B]
[B]-Added Market/Talk/Gmail[/B]
[B]-Recent apps remapped to menu[/B]
[B]-Added Volume + Mods (props Meltus - awsome sound)[/B]
[B]-Sense camera remains[/B]

- Download Rom and place on SD
- Fastboot flash the boot.img included in the rom
-fastboot erase cache
- Reboot Recovery
- Wipe data/Full Wipe
- Flash Rom
- Reboot
- WAIT FOR LANGUAGE TO SWAP TO ENGLISH
- IF STATUS BAR TOGGLES REMAIN CHINESE - GO TO SETTINGS / STATUS BAR AND SWITCH LAYOUT TO COMPACT AND BACK TO PAGE :)
- Menu / Launcher Settings - Change animation to Cube (recommended) to greatly improve launcher speed :)

Many thanks to ultrawires for help with the website. More to come :)

As a thank you for my spare time, please consider contributing to the purchase of a new Linux box. All donors will be mentioned on the website. A MASSIVE thank you to those who have already contributed

ALL CREDITS TO MIUI AND MIUI ANDROID FOR PROVIDING THIS ROM TO THE ONE X. I HAVE SIMPLY JUST MODDED THIS TO MY LIKING UNTILL CM9 BECOMES AVAILABLE.

Leedroid, Badnwz, Mike, the whole Miui team, Team Hyrdra, leventccc, ultrawires for creating www.jdr0id.com

PLEASE PM ME IF I FORGOT.

AND ALL DEVS WITHIN XDA AND FOR WHO I FORGET TO MENTION! YOU ARE ALL GREAT AND ALL DESERVE CREDIT!!​

Last edited:

JDR0iD

Jan 22, 2011
Cardiff
www.jdr0id.com
Google Pixel 7 Pro
CHANGELOGS

Go to Settings / Status bar and change layout to compact and back to page to fix chinese language bug.

If coming from 0.1 B1 No need to fastboot flash the boot. only if coming from another rom!

0.1 B2 (20/5)
-Added AROMA Installer (credits to leventccc)
-Option to change font
-Option to add Bravia beats
-Option to remove unwanted apps
-eXoDiZeD boot animation added
-Changed default theme to ICS
-Changed default lockscreen to ICS (no chinese :))
-Changed default icons
-Preview font in AROMA (props leventccc)
-Amazing Battery life
-Removed haptic feedback on hardkeys
-Added build number to build.prop
-Removed Chinese supermarket
-Updated Usage/Monitor apps to english version
-Updated MiuiHome.apk from latest maguro update.
-New Miui Splash in aroma :)

Last edited:

leventccc

Jan 31, 2011
Istanbul
I have tested miuiandroid version before if you miss a htc app just push it to system/app and it will work because stripped versions include sense framework. :)

Reactions: aslan93

Fruktsallad

May 15, 2011
I have tested miuiandroid version before if you miss a htc app just push it to system/app and it will work because stripped versions include sense framework. :)

What about running Rosie on one of these miuiandroid roms? Possible? I love the Sense widgets and really like MIUI's layout of settings and switches. Match made in heaven! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: mfredag and belgar

PyroCF

Aug 26, 2010
What about running Rosie on one of these miuiandroid roms? Possible? I love the Sense widgets and really like MIUI's layout of settings and switches. Match made in heaven! :D

I tried it earlier but it's just a blank screen, you can widgets and stuff but there's no dock on the bottom and no app drawer. Same with the Sense 4 widget clock, it shows up but displays nothing. Probably needs a bit of fiddling round though.

mrEvotoTab

Jun 23, 2011
Miami

Freka

Jul 18, 2010
Toronto
I tried it earlier but it's just a blank screen, you can widgets and stuff but there's no dock on the bottom and no app drawer. Same with the Sense 4 widget clock, it shows up but displays nothing. Probably needs a bit of fiddling round though.

So what are you saying that sense widgets will work with the MIUI launcher? I love the sense widgets but hate everything else lol.

Downloading the rom now can't wait to test it out, thanks for all the hard work JDR0iD.

mrlove6

the widgets have no relation with rosie, and when u got the blank widgets and sometimes with red fonts ( i think ) thats belong to fusion.apk ;) you need the right fusion for the wanted version whether 1.28 or 1.29.... in all cases ill manage to combine it together and test it if it could work miui with sense widgets, coz i believe miui and rosie ( htc launcher ) will never work ( different framework )

**** but i would like to be fixed, or of there is to tell me how i can sync facebook contacts :s coz it is not supported

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JDR0iD eXoMiUI

miui_devs_twitter.png

The One You Been Waiting For

MIUIONEX.jpg

Based on De-Sensed MiUI by MiUI Android

Original Miui Android version found HERE

Original Miui China found HERE

These are the rules of the thread. Respect my wishes.

1. JDR0iD takes no responsibility for any damange to your phone in the flashing progress. If you have issues, I will try to help but am not permitted too. You should know what you are doing, If you don't, don't do it!

3. Read the thread, hit search button, if you cant find the answer then you can ask!!

4. I work full time and have 2 children, do not DEMAND, REQUEST or EXPECT updates or ETA's its rude. I do this for free. When you pay me hourly then you have the right.

FOLLOW @JDR0iD FOR UPDATES

Screenshot_2012_05_18_23_50_14.png
    Screenshot_2012_05_19_19_47_13.png
    Screenshot_2012_05_19_18_44_44.png

ABOUT eXoMiUI
    Code:
    [B]-Based on MiUI Android 2.5.18[/B]
    [B]-Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 (IML74K)[/B]
    [B]-Rom now only 293 MB[/B]
    [B]-Beats Audio[/B]
    [B]-Rooted/Busybox[/B]
    [B]-Insecure Kernel[/B]
    [B]-Persistent ADB enabled[/B]
    [B]-Init.d run-parts support[/B]
    [B]-Busybox, bash, nano, sysrw & sysro[/B]
    [B]-Bootup scripts - props leedroid[/B]
    [B]-Build.prop tweaks[/B]
    [B]-Excellent Battery Life[/B]
    [B]-HTC IME Removed[/B]
    [B]-Added Market/Talk/Gmail[/B]
    [B]-Recent apps remapped to menu[/B]
    [B]-Added Volume + Mods (props Meltus - awsome sound)[/B]
    [B]-Sense camera remains[/B]

- Download Rom and place on SD
    - Fastboot flash the boot.img included in the rom
    -fastboot erase cache
    - Reboot Recovery
    - Wipe data/Full Wipe
    - Flash Rom
    - Reboot
    - WAIT FOR LANGUAGE TO SWAP TO ENGLISH
    - IF STATUS BAR TOGGLES REMAIN CHINESE - GO TO SETTINGS / STATUS BAR AND SWITCH LAYOUT TO COMPACT AND BACK TO PAGE :)
    - Menu / Launcher Settings - Change animation to Cube (recommended) to greatly improve launcher speed :)

Many thanks to ultrawires for help with the website. More to come :)

As a thank you for my spare time, please consider contributing to the purchase of a new Linux box. All donors will be mentioned on the website. A MASSIVE thank you to those who have already contributed

ALL CREDITS TO MIUI AND MIUI ANDROID FOR PROVIDING THIS ROM TO THE ONE X. I HAVE SIMPLY JUST MODDED THIS TO MY LIKING UNTILL CM9 BECOMES AVAILABLE.

Leedroid, Badnwz, Mike, the whole Miui team, Team Hyrdra, leventccc, ultrawires for creating www.jdr0id.com

PLEASE PM ME IF I FORGOT.

AND ALL DEVS WITHIN XDA AND FOR WHO I FORGET TO MENTION! YOU ARE ALL GREAT AND ALL DESERVE CREDIT!!​

CHANGELOGS

Go to Settings / Status bar and change layout to compact and back to page to fix chinese language bug.

If coming from 0.1 B1 No need to fastboot flash the boot. only if coming from another rom!

0.1 B2 (20/5)
    -Added AROMA Installer (credits to leventccc)
    -Option to change font
    -Option to add Bravia beats
    -Option to remove unwanted apps
    -eXoDiZeD boot animation added
    -Changed default theme to ICS
    -Changed default lockscreen to ICS (no chinese :))
    -Changed default icons
    -Preview font in AROMA (props leventccc)
    -Amazing Battery life
    -Removed haptic feedback on hardkeys
    -Added build number to build.prop
    -Removed Chinese supermarket
    -Updated Usage/Monitor apps to english version
    -Updated MiuiHome.apk from latest maguro update.
    -New Miui Splash in aroma :)
    And one for themes
    Next update will have aroma installer with option to keep sense/sense Widgets :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    you can always use different launcher like Apex :)