Sim Unlock I9300 Galaxy S3 FREE

Search This thread

cessprin00

Mar 29, 2012
Tried using galaxsim but it allows me to pay thru credit card after hitting unlock. Where can I find an app that's free to unlock?

cessprin00

Mar 29, 2012
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1876505

Follow the link on this thread I used it and have had no problems since.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

It's the same application that I used. It leads me to the galaxsim pro unlock which is a paid app. Ive installed galaxsim and after hitting unlock it says that unlocking will only be successful if I download the paid galaxsim unlock pro.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
It's the same application that I used. It leads me to the galaxsim pro unlock which is a paid app. Ive installed galaxsim and after hitting unlock it says that unlocking will only be successful if I download the paid galaxsim unlock pro.

Did you download thespecific file?

The version of GalaxsimUnlock from XDA threads is free, only the play store version one is to pay

Reactions: cessprin00

ads2996

Sep 14, 2012
Lisburn

Uninstall anybpreviuos version of the app and use the one from the link I sent you, if that still fails I can send you the apk file in haven when I get home.

Reactions: cessprin00

cessprin00

Mar 29, 2012

The version of GalaxsimUnlock from XDA threads is free, only the play store version one is to pay

Im having a hard time downloading whats on the link. Can you attach it here or can you send it on my email? Ive used the galaxsim on playstore. I downloaded it.

cessprin00

Mar 29, 2012
I'll attach it to a post once I get back to my house.

Very much appreciated. Thank you! Btw, what's the difference with your apk file than the one that can be downloaded to market?

cessprin00

Mar 29, 2012
Thank you so much for your help! I will definitely try this one and I'll keep you posted. Cheers!

Luniopl

Nov 25, 2007
Need help Orange PL

Hi,
I have a problem with my I9300 (Orange PL).
I'm looking for a solution on the forum but with no positive result.
I have the latest Omega rom. Voodoo and GalaxSim Unlock from PLAY store did not see the EFS files. GalaxSim from XDA writes that "Your device is unlocked" but it is not true.
Maybe I need to do as some suggest downgrade to 4.04 or 4.1?

Last edited:

richncl

Feb 1, 2011
Hi,
I have a problem with my I9300 (Orange PL).
I'm looking for a solution on the forum but with no positive result.
I have the latest Omega rom. Voodoo and GalaxSim Unlock from PLAY store did not see the EFS files. GalaxSim from XDA writes that "Your device is unlocked" but it is not true.
Maybe I need to do as some suggest downgrade to 4.04 or 4.1?

The app says my phone is unlocked when infact it's locked to Three UK and asks for a code when a foreign SIM is inserted

drastyk

Oct 5, 2013
GalaxSim Unlock I need HELP

I woul like to network unlock but I have got this message :

"Either your nv_data md5 file is inexistent/wron or Samsung md5 function has changed. Stopping here to prevent eventual errors."

What is it? How can I fix this? or there is other method to network unlock my phone ?

HELP ME

THANK YOU GUYS BEFORE

xclub_101

Oct 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I woul like to network unlock but I have got this message :

"Either your nv_data md5 file is inexistent/wron or Samsung md5 function has changed. Stopping here to prevent eventual errors."

What is it? How can I fix this? or there is other method to network unlock my phone ?

HELP ME

THANK YOU GUYS BEFORE

You have probably installed one of the newer modems and you have the new EFS format. I believe that one can not be unlocked with this program. Read the thread on EFS and in case you have an older EFS you can restore that one (and also an older modem), unlock the phone and then upgrade with the unlocked EFS to the new format (by writing the new modem). Take backups of the EFS at all steps.

drastyk

Oct 5, 2013
Thank you very much

You have probably installed one of the newer modems and you have the new EFS format. I believe that one can not be unlocked with this program. Read the thread on EFS and in case you have an older EFS you can restore that one (and also an older modem), unlock the phone and then upgrade with the unlocked EFS to the new format (by writing the new modem). Take backups of the EFS at all steps.

Thank you for your reply! How can I install the correct modem version with odin ? Before it I was lose my IMEI number, now I have it but I dont want to do any damage in the phone, so what can I exatly do with it step by step ?

(sorry for my bad english)

cyup93

May 2, 2011
I am on 4.3 and have efs v2
it doesn't work for me, I am getting everything green, it says that my phone is unlocked and when I put an unsupported SIM, I get asked to put an unlocking code.

is there any solution to this problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here the apk file for you make sure u install any previuos versions first
    Very much appreciated. Thank you! Btw, what's the difference with your apk file than the one that can be downloaded to market?

Its the free version from XDA!

Uninstall anybpreviuos version of the app and use the one from the link I sent you, if that still fails I can send you the apk file in haven when I get home.

I'll attach it to a post once I get back to my house.