Please help me to connect gt i 9000 to PC

Search This thread

maamiradina

Feb 6, 2014
Peshawar
Hi , i am new to xda forum . I have Samsung galaxy s GT- i9000 model.
Frimware version: 2.3.4, Baseband version: I9000ZSJPJ. Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7 Build number is lidroid - i9000-1.2
And i have a usb cable , But when I am connecting my i9000 to my pc . The device is showing nothing that usb is connected or not. and there is no option showing on my phone except charging , and there is no option available for mass storage in my pc. and I want to connect mass storage to PC to transfer files to my gt i 9000. Please help me to solve this i will be very thankful to you.
Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

maamiradina

Feb 6, 2014
Peshawar
when i connect the device to pc there is no option showing on mobile and also on pc. without charging only mobile starting charging and i checked my usb cable many times on galaxy sII and galaxy mini and nice working on both but not working on my phone

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
I was also downloaded kies but kies said please connect a device
Follow [Tutorial] How to resolve micro USB connection problems [unknown USB device][code 43] to solve connection issues
than follow
pinned.png
[Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

BUT

your ROM specs, tells me you have a fake i9000, so read this i9000 or M110S scam exposed,
once confirmed you have an M110S , follow
Unbricking the Korean Galaxy S [SHW M110S]
to solve your problems.

Reactions: maamiradina

maamiradina

Feb 6, 2014
Peshawar
yes , you are true i leasened from many people that your device is chinese, because original has 8gb memory and you have anycall moblie, and my mobile's recovery mode is clockwork mode recovery while original have not CWM recovery can i change my recovery mode to its original form and also i found that my phone is rooted because superuser application found in my mobile, Is there any solution to solve this to connect this phone to PC without any issue

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
yes , you are true i leasened from many people that your device is chinese, because original has 8gb memory and you have anycall moblie, and my mobile's recovery mode is clockwork mode recovery while original have not CWM recovery can i change my recovery mode to its original form and also i found that my phone is rooted because superuser application found in my mobile, Is there any solution to solve this to connect this phone to PC without any issue

just follow the Unbricking the Korean Galaxy S [SHW M110S] guide, it will solve all your problems. And read and refer to this Exclusively for M110S Galaxy S PIT STOP for all your needs and guides

Reactions: maamiradina

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines

Luqiiiii

Jan 3, 2014
Try to change system usb port or data cable.
or download "Multi Mount SD-Card Lite" from play store. :)

Top Liked Posts