[Q] XT925 network unlock without code

Search This thread

absolutplus

May 3, 2008
Hi all,
I retrieved a pre-commercial Motorola RAZR HD XT925 simlocked on a french operator.
I want to use it on another french operator, but I get the message "unlock network code" after I enter my SIM PIN.

I tried to get the unlock code from the operator but it doesn't exist in their database since it's a "development" device.
Also tried to buy the unlock service on internet : device not found on Motorola unlock server, either on their specific "not found" server.
Also contacted Motorola without anybody able to find this code.

After searching for days on different forums, i'm running out of ideas.
I'm trying to know if there is any way to get rid of this code asked.
I read a thread on NV_data but I'm not sure if it can be applied on this phone.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2166542

I unlocked already the bootloader just in case, flashed an official signed French retail ROM on Jelly Bean.

Any clue or help would be really appreciated.

Hydr0id

Jul 30, 2013
Do not apply that procedure of RadioComm or any of that, that is for CDMA phones and could potentially leave your device unusable. I unlocked my XT925 buying an unlock code on ebay for $0.99 and it worked just fine.

Sent from my RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

Reactions: absolutplus

absolutplus

May 3, 2008
Thanks for the tip.
After buying unlock codes on many different sites and ebay, one site could succeed in finding a working code : unlockphonenetwork.
I guess they had somehow generic codes working for this particular device.
Issue solved, thanks.

kpaliyath

Apr 17, 2012
Do not apply that procedure of RadioComm or any of that, that is for CDMA phones and could potentially leave your device unusable. I unlocked my XT925 buying an unlock code on ebay for $0.99 and it worked just fine.

Is this seller capable to do the bootloader for xt926? Can i have the details as i had approached a taobao seller on eBay but he was turned down and i had to be refunded

Hydr0id

Jul 30, 2013
Is this seller capable to do the bootloader for xt926? Can i have the details as i had approached a taobao seller on eBay but he was turned down and i had to be refunded

I don't have a XT926 but the seller does not works unlocking bootloader, it only gives you unlocks code for the GSM XT925 model. You do realize that unlocking the bootloader has nothing to do with unlocking the phone? If you are looking for bootloader unlocking you should make a new thread or perhaps keep looking to see what you can find, sorry I can't help you out.

Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.