Knock Code

Search This thread

mistermidas

Apr 6, 2011
I originally flashed simple with knock code, on g3 Rom. Came back to stock base lost knock on.
So it is partially related for Sprint ls980.
But thank you

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Man what in the world are you even talking about??? The thread is about the zvd update with knock code not about a kernel or custom ROM. Good grief...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

secret.animal

Aug 1, 2010
Lake Villa
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Man what in the world are you even talking about??? The thread is about the zvd update with knock code not about a kernel or custom ROM. Good grief...

Yes, as this idiot understands. Though without the knock code support for Sprint zvd update. Simple kernel with g3 Rom gave me knock code.
So, even without the support. There is an answer to anyone for later when we do get knock code official support.

So please keep busting my balls for information that was given.

Zvd will be nice to have when released with proper support for our phones.

The end

Reactions: LilDemon124

mistermidas

Apr 6, 2011
Update was finally pushed today. If anybody gets it let us know. Also, if it contains anything more than just knock code too!

RohanM

Oct 19, 2012
Android police and the sprint site

I am not able to find the news on android police..
Can you plz post the link...

Edit : Got it.. :)

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

The software update, which brings it up to Sprint’s version ZVD, also includes a new icon for HD Voice (something that’s being added to other devices as well), a patch for Google, and an updated email signature. Owners will also see improvements for group messaging.

Reactions: mistermidas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does it work with the screen off? I remember earlier versions of Knock-code ported to LS980 needed screen to be turned on for it to work.

Yea, currently running 2faced G3 ROM with cloudy latest kernel and it works fine.

They are testing ZVD on the RDF site, I thought it was still on ZVC but someone on S4GRU said to use IE11 because for some reason Chrome is still showing ZVC.

Yes, as this idiot understands. Though without the knock code support for Sprint zvd update. Simple kernel with g3 Rom gave me knock code.
    So, even without the support. There is an answer to anyone for later when we do get knock code official support.

So please keep busting my balls for information that was given.

Zvd will be nice to have when released with proper support for our phones.

The end

Android police and the sprint site

I am not able to find the news on android police..
    Can you plz post the link...

Edit : Got it.. :)

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

The software update, which brings it up to Sprint’s version ZVD, also includes a new icon for HD Voice (something that’s being added to other devices as well), a patch for Google, and an updated email signature. Owners will also see improvements for group messaging.