Double click for camera?

Search This thread

simacca

Apr 27, 2006
Kent, uk
Is there any way to activate the camera by double clicking the home button? This is one of the new features on the s6 and I quite like the idea of it.

Thanks.

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
Not as far as I've seen.....but I *can* activate it by single clicking on the vol+ or vol- keys........

Sent from my rooted kn0x0 stocKK SM-G900F S5

Gilg@mesh

Jan 15, 2009
Stockholm
yes it's very easy, with Apex Launcher I have assigned the home button to the camera, so when I'm in the home screen I just press once on the home button to start the camera, when I'm in another app or something I just double click to launch it. no wow feature to be honest, though it does not work when phone is locked with security lock, but I guess it will be possible to port it the S5 later.

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
Ah.....My bad.....that's what comes of scanning the forum when I should be asleep.....lol......
I read the OP as 'how can I take the picture'......not how can I START the camera app........
I can do this in NOVA too......
......need more sleep lol........

Sent from my rooted kn0x0 stocKK SM-G900F S5

simacca

Apr 27, 2006
Kent, uk
yes it's very easy, with Apex Launcher I have assigned the home button to the camera, so when I'm in the home screen I just press once on the home button to start the camera, when I'm in another app or something I just double click to launch it. no wow feature to be honest, though it does not work when phone is locked with security lock, but I guess it will be possible to port it the S5 later.

I use nova. Will look on there.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk