My MyPhone a919 Duo Problems

Search This thread

SikatPimp

Aug 30, 2010
Well i have been flashing jelly bean roms all day and none of them have working g-sensor/accelerometer working. Other than that everything works perfect. I guess i was mistaken that these two phones are exactly the same. I guess i should of made a back up. Anyone on here from philippines with access to stock myphone rom?

soraci

Jan 23, 2012
Pasay
Well i have been flashing jelly bean roms all day and none of them have working g-sensor/accelerometer working. Other than that everything works perfect. I guess i was mistaken that these two phones are exactly the same. I guess i should of made a back up. Anyone on here from philippines with access to stock myphone rom?

FB Group

Head over this group on facebook.

melander

Dec 31, 2011
Parañaque

here is a a mirror link for my|phone a919 v1.09 stock http://d-h.st/xSc.
hope this helps.

seanandrei

Apr 12, 2017
guys help me my myphone A919 dou in is bootloop and it dont have factory and recovery mode.
how can i fix it?
thanks in advance....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts