Am sorry - I had to do this - Ipad3

Ipad3...

• Ahahhahahah - no microSD, no USB, no HDMI

Votes: 47 48.5%
  • BuahaHAHAHAHAHAHAH - only new HD + nothing new

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • BUAUUAUAUAUAU - what a crap! ADROID RULEZZZ!

Votes: 30 30.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

compuw22c

Dec 26, 2007
Chicago, IL
VGA front facing camera and still lacking the higher-quality 8mp sony sensor found in the 4s, GSII, and Transformer Prime. And still dual core. Still lovin' my prime :)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

aypanthony

Sep 7, 2010
BTW, ipad 3 is not necessarily the name of the new device.....

As of right now, it is the "New iPad". Apple fanboys are going belly up because Apple's presentation didn't actually name the device.

chefdave12118

Dec 11, 2010
Mechanicville
www.faldonis.com
My mom pre ordered one yesterday (dumbest thing she's ever done btw) so I'll have a true toe to toe with my Prime. First thing I'm gonna ask her to do with it is put a live wallpaper on it, then Widgets and multitasking. That's where we'll start. These dopey fan boys (sorry ma) keep buying the same product year after year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

monkey10120

Jun 13, 2011
Please close these type of threads. Its a prime forum. Post it in the iCrap forums.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

tbns

May 30, 2011
I pre-ordered a new iPad. I think any reasonable human being who is not an angst-ridden teen can understand why they sell well. And any reasonable human being can understand why people prefer Android and their tablets, and their ability to customize.

It's such a shame that we get stupid troll posts like the one the OP posted. And the following comments aren't much better.

Last edited:

mchimney

Aug 15, 2010
I preordered one as well, while I love android ( I have a galaxy nexus and gtab 10.1), I don't think the android tablet experience is quite there yet. The iPad has always been smooth as butter, sure it has no lwp or widgets but IMO I can live without those for the time being

jetbruceli

May 8, 2011
Bamberg, Germany
Ok wow this Ipad was just announced and sounds like a few upgrades but really, I have played with ipads and to me, they are nothing but oversized ipod touches. They dont have anything that gives it a personal touch to it. I love my prime and more so now that it is still the only quad core cpu tablet on the market.
Apple makes these idevices for the simple person and of course cuz anything with an i front of the name will sell big bucks.
So keep ur ipads, iphones, itouch and iRons and leave us primes alone.
Go talk about it in the Ipad forum with no roms, no tweaks and nothing fun to do with anything section!

averroe5

Dec 21, 2010
I'll admit it, I'm a prime owner and I want the "new ipad". I had an ipad 1 for a year and a half before getting the prime and I must say, as much as I love android on my phone, the tablet experience just isn't on par with the ipad when it comes to the quality and quantity of apps for tablet specific devices. Im sure lots of you will rag on me for saying it but I don't care, I said it, I want the new ipad.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

Oct 25, 2010
The iPad is a feminine hygiene product used once a month and disposed of.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

JoeyLe

Aug 29, 2010
VGA front facing camera and still lacking the higher-quality 8mp sony sensor found in the 4s, GSII, and Transformer Prime. And still dual core. Still lovin' my prime :)

I'm sorry, but sir are you serious, if so are this the best arguments you could come up with?

The camera isn't even tested good, but it would be just as good as the iPhone 4S according to the keynote. Oh, and a 8MP pixel camera doesn't have to be better then a 5MP, I hope you realize that.

Dual core, yes but iOS uses the GPU better then Android does so it has quad core graphics. For iOS this is a better chose then a bad GPU and quad core CPU, while for Android it is opposite.

The Retina display 2048x1536 vs 1280x800 probably isn't a matter for you "because the Prime's screen is fine?".

I will not start about the WiFi, GPS, backlight bleeding issues here from the Prime.

I mean, really I accept it that you love your Prime, but don't talk like it is completely better then the iPad, because it isn't.

junrider

Jan 10, 2012
How are the owners going to claim their superiority over the owners of the og ipad and ipad2 now!?

As for owners, theyll refer to it as the new ipad or ipad3. But as for apple's branding, I believe they are trying to keep it simple like that of their other product like the macbook air, where the model number will tell consumers which one it is.

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
If you were a gamer which would you choose? I love android but I play a lot of games on my Evo 3d and Prime (although much limited in games right now) but I just went on youtube and I didnt realize there are a lot of HD quality rpg games on iOS. As much as I hate apple they got us on games.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjdevega

jjdevega

Jan 3, 2011
Bothell, Washington
If you were a gamer which would you choose? I love android but I play a lot of games on my Evo 3d and Prime (although much limited in games right now) but I just went on youtube and I didnt realize there are a lot of HD quality rpg games on iOS. As much as I hate apple they got us on games.

LOL didn't mean to thank you.
I would still prefer my Prime. Did you see the kind of games that are coming out for the Tegra 3 Nvidia? You'll start seeing more and more games rolling out soon enough for this wonderful device that is the Prime.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: aznmode
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LOL didn't mean to thank you.
    I would still prefer my Prime. Did you see the kind of games that are coming out for the Tegra 3 Nvidia? You'll start seeing more and more games rolling out soon enough for this wonderful device that is the Prime.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Ipad HD has a dual core. Nuuuuuf Saiiiiid

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Not really. There is much more that goes into chip performance than cores. In your lingo, muuuuuuuccchh more, srsly.
    This is the Transformer Prime forum - not iPad. Please refrain from doing this or else you will iPoo.

pic_041446001178475312.jpg