Xperia™ PLAY Theme Collection

Search This thread

ParanormalBat

Jan 31, 2010
Yes everything else works. But its not optimal..

Ohhhhh.....

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

I do really hate asking for this, but if you guys can miss anything please help me out and get my PLAY repaired! I can't live without my PLAY :(

This happened to my Samsung Jet a year ago (but difference was that it was washed in the washing machine). What I did was took out the battery and left the phone out to dry (in the sun but I don't think you can do that now). It started working again (fully except the camera [doesnt take pictures]). So I think this will help.

thomassafca

Jun 18, 2010
Amersfoort
Ohhhhh.....

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

This happened to my Samsung Jet a year ago (but difference was that it was washed in the washing machine). What I did was took out the battery and left the phone out to dry (in the sun but I don't think you can do that now). It started working again (fully except the camera [doesnt take pictures]). So I think this will help.

Had it on the heating system all day yesterday, no luck :(

Sendou

Aug 16, 2011
Sony uxp theme isn't available anymore, could u reupload it or upload it to mediafire or something, thanks :)

Adam3Sixty

Apr 23, 2011
Exeter
linktr.ee
OnePlus 7T
Is there any way to JUST add the reboot option??
Call me stupid, but I actually like the SEMC theme that came with the ICS Beta, and I have already made my own semi-theme for it.
The reboot option is the only thing I am missing :)

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
Great Theme collection, i really like the Updated Sony Ericsson UXP Theme, but i dunno how to apply it as it hasent downloaded yet..., is it a cm7 theme? as im running stock.. :)

Top Liked Posts