[Q] Samsung Note covers

Search This thread

Ceejayx

Apr 17, 2012
Hi Guys,

I've only had the Note for almost a week now and ive noticed a nasty score on the screen. Im thinking about getting a screen cover but having a look on amazon some of them look cheap and nasty ?

Any recommendations for a screen protector and or case :)

Zamboney

Feb 20, 2012
SGP Glas seems to be the only generally accepted protector.

Sent from my superiors GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Ceejayx

Apr 17, 2012
SGP Glas seems to be the only generally accepted protector.

Sent from my superiors GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Thanks i'll check that out now.

Also so i dont start another thread, im also looking for a leather cover ( hopefully a flip one ) Im in the UK and most places only seem to do plastic or fabric having a looking online like amazon etc they only seem to be available from abroad and the delivery costs are ££££. Has anyone managed to find themselves a decent one ?

krazman325

Dec 10, 2010
Actually, you already started another thread!

There are numerous threads discussing screen protectors, and numerous threads discussing cases (some threads are for "leather cases").

Spend a little time searching and you will find all of your answers, including photos of cases.
kraz

krhn

Feb 26, 2010
I'm in UK and have currently brought a silicone case which fits good but maybe tight? Anyway the problem is the power and volume rocker since the rubber is no where near the buttons you really have to push the phone hard to make the phone sleep etc. Though I'm waiting for my Screen cover, £1 for it but if it protects and prolongs I don't mind...
If you like the sound of the silicone case...go on eBay and search for the silicone case with a big "S" moulded in...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA