[ROM] PrimOG test 2.0 | 9-3-12 | Sense 4.0a | ICS 4.0.3 |

Search This thread

the_plattypus

Mar 22, 2011
Colorado Springs
Okay, this is a project I am currently working on to provide something new for the aging but never dying Evo. Please remember that this is currently DEEPLY in the PREVIEW stage and most things don't work right now. Download, flash, give it a test drive, I'm working on getting more things working.

2012-05-13_10-43-09.png

First off thanks to the following people for guidance, help, bouncing ideas, tools, etc...:
-aamikam
-chubbzlou
-justinswidebody
-newtoroot
-outerdepth
-TMartin
-dsixda (kitchen)

What's working:
-UI
-Data
-GPS

What's broken:
-Cameras
-Sound
-Landscape Rosie widgets
-WiFi
-Red box introduced around outside of screen on certain transitions (will make a patch ASAP)
-More

Change log
-Data Fixed
-GPS Fixed

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS:
-Wisiwyg
-T. Eredia

DOWNLOAD LINKS

HAPPY FLASHING!!

Last edited:

88exp88

Mar 7, 2012
Okay, this is a project I am currently working on to provide something new for the aging but never dying Evo. Please remember that this is currently DEEPLY in the PREVIEW stage and most things don't work right now. Download, flash, give it a test drive, I'm working on getting more things working.

2012-05-13_10-43-09.png

What's working:
(to come later)

What's broken:
(to come later)

What's coming:
(to come later)

current version - Preview 1
DOWNLOAD LINKS

HAPPY FLASHING!!

About the mothers day thing Yeah I know that your a guy just thought I would say it though.....

I would have replied sooner but glass just shattered and went into my hand... good rom though downloading now.
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2012-05-13_10-43-09.png

First off thanks to the following people for guidance, help, bouncing ideas, tools, etc...:
    -aamikam
    -chubbzlou
    -justinswidebody
    -newtoroot
    -outerdepth
    -TMartin
    -dsixda (kitchen)

What's working:
    -UI
    -Data
    -GPS

What's broken:
    -Cameras
    -Sound
    -Landscape Rosie widgets
    -WiFi
    -Red box introduced around outside of screen on certain transitions (will make a patch ASAP)
    -More

Change log
    -Data Fixed
    -GPS Fixed

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS:
    -Wisiwyg
    -T. Eredia

DOWNLOAD LINKS

HAPPY FLASHING!!
    I don't think you're doing anything wrong... It just isn't working as of yet. I am sure Plattypus will have something out in the next day or so to really fix it since he and/or Outerdepth already released the one patch.

Hey guys. I am working with Platt on this as we speak. I told you something good and diff was around the corner. Don't doubt your old buddy, OD. Platt and I will get this thing working fast.

I am testing data with him now. We'll keep you posted as soon as we get it.:cool:
    Can we see something completely stock first? Some people just prefer using newer Sense/Android versions at stock so they can get a good feel for the system before they change it up.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

I second this. Stock would be great to feel if any themes will be needed or if it "feels" good as it is.:)

Make me number three. I would like to see what sense 4.0 has to offer. Thank You to all the developers and their hard work at making this a reality.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

I'm number 4

sent from my shooter 4g

No worries guys. I'm a stock kinda guy. There will always be a priority for stock from me.
    Alrighty, homework is done. gonna work on kb and wifi while Outerdepth works on data since he actually has an activated Evo.
    Yes I am working on this project still, so no it is not dead. I am actually working on a new 3.0.8 kernel right now for it. Hopefully this stretches the life of this old phone a little longer. More to come...

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium