HELP!!!! PLS :(

Search This thread

bek4o0

Mar 23, 2013
Hi i see in one thread that modern combat and call of duty can be played on Samsung galaxy s2 plus but when i install them and put obb in android/obb the game show black screen and exit game ... PLEASE HELP ME

Im with StockRom v1.7 and i root phone.

You don't need to pay via gplay to play these games.If he download the apk and data he can play them easily but sometimes you need a internet connection ONLY for the first start of a game for Checking Licence :)

I know you dont have to pay for it, but because it actually costs I think the app closes because it cant verify the licence. The real broblem is the cracked package.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DenisRonaldo798

Sep 28, 2013
Funchal
I know you dont have to pay for it, but because it actually costs I think the app closes because it cant verify the licence. The real broblem is the cracked package.

He just can try to start the game with internet connection enabled and see if it works :)
If it still doesn't start as Energy said the package is not cracked properly and he need another package :)

bek4o0

Mar 23, 2013
Okay then please give me link for modern combat or call of duty :)

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

khaledgomgoma

Mar 3, 2014
cairo

If the problem is with the google play license check He can use an app called lucky patcher to remove license check:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9105 using xda app-developers app

If the problem is with the google play license check He can use an app called lucky patcher to remove license check:thumbup:

I know that, but talking about piracy is against the XDA rules so I think we shouldn't talk anymore about this...

Reactions: khaledgomgoma

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please stop with piracy in this forum

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I know that, but talking about piracy is against the XDA rules so I think we shouldn't talk anymore about this...