4.2.2 or cm11???

Search This thread

doc_shri

Mar 29, 2014
My battery goes to 20 % to 1% in 2sec or sometimes switch off, without notification of low battery, how to solve this

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pls provide efs backup tool link for samsung galaxy grand duos

Go here Simple and Direct http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2462865

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda premium

Use ANDRIOD ASSISTANT APP and delete unwanted files and if u what's app media is it internal storage then move it ext storage:):D
    how to back up system app and data with titanium back up am getting fc after restore any other app

First of all, Do not backup system apps...only back user apps such as Facebook or whatapp...

For not getting fc on Titanium Backup....follow the steps

1. Flash "UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94": in Recovery and then reboot your phone.

2.Go to the developer options...enable USB Debugging...and Root Access to "Disabled" (U should be on Cm11)

3.Open SuperSU in App Drawer...and you should get an message like 'Install SuperSu backup Script"...tap OK

4.Go to Settings in that app...and scroll down until you see..."Respect CM Root Setting" (something like that)..uncheck that (u should now Ignore it)...again scroll up or down and tap "Install SuperSu backup Script" (u did that earlier but still to make sure u gain root access).

Use Titanium Backup PRO...to get most out of it.:laugh:

This Worked for me...not getting FC anymore:cowboy:;)
    ya its worked i installed update :good::laugh: but root access disabled should i change ny option now to function normally,i hit thank for you:good::D

Congo On U R Memory Return... U can check it in Settings SuperSu to see which app has Been granted root access if u r in CM11...:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app