Mar 25, 2009
Hi My dear
i serch the link to download the skype.cab for my hd2
pls help me
on official skype site have remove the link :eek:

llcoolsave

Jul 13, 2008
this isn't a valid link
official skype website doesn't offer it anymore.
need cab from someone who has stored it on his
computer.

stevefwt

Dec 17, 2009
Its the .cab from Skype.com before they pulled it.

If you give us more details we will be able to help more.

matthewharmon102

Dec 18, 2009
London
www.mattharmon.co.uk
skype stopped developing for windows mobile. ive read that they are working on a wp7 version, but support for 6.5 has stopped. unfortunatly, the alternative i was going to reccommend, fring, has dropped skype support 'due to network stress' (there is a lot of talk that it is due to the iphone and apple not liking it), so i would expect a a lot of 3rd party providers to follow. you could have a look at nimbuzz, but ive got no experience in using it.

dictator4

Nov 27, 2008
Budapest
nimbuzz

skype stopped developing for windows mobile. ive read that they are working on a wp7 version, but support for 6.5 has stopped. unfortunatly, the alternative i was going to reccommend, fring, has dropped skype support 'due to network stress' (there is a lot of talk that it is due to the iphone and apple not liking it), so i would expect a a lot of 3rd party providers to follow. you could have a look at nimbuzz, but ive got no experience in using it.

Im using Nimbuzz, but i cant make conference calls, if im having a call, i cant chat with the partner.

kingman17

Jul 18, 2010
Skype for HTC HD2

Hi
I found some one has been upload the last version for skype windows mobile, and it works fine for me as PC.

And here is the link for the software
rapidshare.com/files/376336088/SkypeWM_v3.0.0.256.zip.html
Good Luck