[Android 6.0] CyanogenMod 13.0 For PadFone S/X

Search This thread

a85139138

Jun 26, 2015
When I update system via cm recovery, It said E:failed to verify whole-file signature. I don't know how to turn off verification function, or something wrong happened.
my current version is 20170119, I want to update to 20170226.
and.......Thank you for doing this.

diywizard

Jul 11, 2014
The charging led is still turned on after unplugged, is the a normal behavior (I'm on the latest cm 13 snapshot, 20170302)?
I'm sorry it's my first time on custom rom thing (esp. cm)...

Last edited:

Jaghusus

May 24, 2017
Thanks

(24/5/2017 4:58p.m. ) So i'm posting this after almost 2 months on CM again (Thank God!), Now to what works and what doesn't...
PAD IS FUNCTIONAL!! BUT!!! The display arrangement and display direction is not correct also touch fencing (Don't know if it's called that but basically it's making the parts of the display that only the lit up LED's be able to accept touch and not the others) but it know there is a display and you can see it on the PadStation.
Haven't tried USB audio.... ( I know I suck.. :( )
Every thing else works root, volume buttons re-routing, NFC (Android pay), alarms, etc.
My only complain would be that you add an option to choose were to store CM Updater update data.

That's basically it!.
Thanks for this ROM SOOO MUCHH!.

dr.nobbs

CyanogenMod 13.0 (Android 6.0) for the Asus PadFone S/X

Dear all followers,

does anybody of you have a copy of the latest cm-13.0-*-NIGHTLY-t00n.zip - Files ????

Since download on < https : // quarx.cm-for.us / device-t00n.html > does not work these days / any more ?? I need an alternative download location. :fingers-crossed:

Thanx in advance

Zumbuh

Sep 29, 2016
LG V10
OnePlus 7 Pro
Dear all followers,

does anybody of you have a copy of the latest cm-13.0-*-NIGHTLY-t00n.zip - Files ????

Since download on < https : // quarx.cm-for.us / device-t00n.html > does not work these days / any more ?? I need an alternative download location. :fingers-crossed:

Thanx in advance

Asking for the latest zip, can someone provide it to me?
Just decided to flash it but found the link is dead...

You can find the ROM here. TWRP (2.7.1.1) is also here. and I found CrowLock here. Lastly, TowelRoot is here. Unfortunately it looks like Quarx's site is down for some reason. It was actually a pain getting these files :p

Zumbuh

Sep 29, 2016
LG V10
OnePlus 7 Pro
Asking for the latest zip, can someone provide it to me?
Just decided to flash it but found the link is dead...

Dear all followers,

Thanx in advance

Im having trouble with root privilege and acces to sd , anybody know how to fix this ?

I've found that if you download CyanogenMod from archive.org here then go to updates you should find CyanogenMod 13 (6.0.1) and it seems to be much more stable than the old version listed before. SD seems to work on it too. It's listed as a April 5th, 2018 build. Worked on PadFone X and S. It even has LiveDisplay.

@Quarx when can we expect your links to be up again?

Edit: I'll just upload the latest zip here, actually. Directly from the Cyanogen Updater.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3d5j0m59f8ktgzw

Last edited:

acsway878787

Jul 6, 2014
I've found that if you download CyanogenMod from archive.org here then go to updates you should find CyanogenMod 13 (6.0.1) and it seems to be much more stable than the old version listed before. SD seems to work on it too. It's listed as a April 5th, 2018 build. Worked on PadFone X and S. It even has LiveDisplay.

Edit: I'll just upload the latest zip here, actually. Directly from the Cyanogen Updater.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3d5j0m59f8ktgzw

Wow, that's amazing:eek:
I've tried it by myself and it's real, it even distributed a nightly update on April 9th.
I thought this phone was abandoned before, but now it seems hopefully:angel:
Thank you for telling us this useful information:good::good::good:

mahdi_asdzd

May 30, 2018
does it work on padfone mini T00c??
please help me I need a rom 6 or 7 for this phone padfone mini T00c...

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Does this rom work on Asus padfone mini T00c ??
Please help me I need custom rom for Asus padfone mini T00c (A11)....!
Help Please

GegeEmbrie

Jun 22, 2018
How to Get Link

MF

How do you get Link to download Firmware through Updater CM?
Is this file automatically saved when CM has been updated?

a1kha6eer

Sep 8, 2021
After researching I found some links and i take the rom link from brother zumbuh
Cm13
And i its work fine in the phone but when I connect my fone to the pad it shows issues with screen rotation and the touch is opposite the screen rotate anyway to solve the problem

Top Liked Posts