[ROM][Huawei U8120]Android 2.3.7 - Cyanogen Mod 7.2.0 RC2 (09-01-2013)

Search This thread

lone_slayer

Apr 5, 2012
Hi first time user of android and picked up a u8120 for free so thought it was worth a play... Have to say ROM 25A looks and feels great and so much nicer than the original.

I thought I should mention that I cant get the Wifi to work thou it turns on for a few seconds then turns off, it doesn't detect any networks (I'm not sure if it is searching for them) and I sometimes get a mesage saying "application settings (in process.com.android.settings) is not responding" Have I done something wrong or not done something for this to happen..

Any help would be great.

Parisatis

Jan 26, 2012
I think battery performance must be improved. Stock Eclair 2.1 has better battery usage than 25a.

p.p. still hope for fmradio fix :D:D:D this is only thing that split this ROM from perfection!

ehab7bob

Jul 31, 2011
ehab
a simple fix is to extract a previous rom which has GPS functioning.then go to the (system,lib,hw) folder and copy the GPS file into your current rom by adb pushing it.

thx , i found 2 files from slyking rom which gps is working 'gps.goldfish.so' and 'gps.u8120.so' but i dont know how to replace them with my current rom . so any help

Auke11

Jan 2, 2011
thx , i found 2 files from slyking rom which gps is working 'gps.goldfish.so' and 'gps.u8120.so' but i dont know how to replace them with my current rom . so any help

It are the same files. Files are not changed in this ROM.

Try the following menu settings location gps source. and Use internal gps

etzimas

Dec 30, 2010
Now, only my first post, but I have never felt the need to do so till now.

I have used many roms on my 845, only to settle for the one that seemed to have what I needed. WiFi, GPS, decent functionality. (ofc besides making calls and sending sms).

Now this one, this is a gem!

It's speedier than any I have tried (that could offer me what I need), GPS works (if only a bit slow, but I won't be able to be certain until the skies are clear again :D ), did I say it's very quick? and reliable/stable?

Now there's where I seem to have messed it up.

After installation of rom 25a and gapps the wifi worked and in that really satisfactory as far as home use goes (I don't have extreme needs of accessing hotspots in varying distances and strengths...just want it to connect to my rooter or any rooter from within a few metres). After using titanium to restore my apps and app data and with the phone working as quickly as freshly installed, the wifi now stopped working (and by that I mean the mentioned issue, where you can open it and it just deactivates after 5-10secs without scanning any existing wireless networks).

I guess the only way is to re-install from scratch (wiping everything again, then slowly restoring anything needed) or is there some way to fix it and save me the pain? I still know it's more or less my fault, but admit to being lazy and wanting to try a quick(er) fix.

Still, though, 3 days of use and all works nice, so thank you!!

P.S.: I have not tested battery usage thoroughly, I am just posting how it feels, since few have said they are not satisfied. I noticed that after applying the rom (fully charged) it lasted almost 12-13 hours only, but it was in constant use (wireless and installing/testing restored apps). That was not an issue. The second charge was full again, but only lasted around 18 hours with close to no use. Third charge now and it has gone beyond 20 hours with moderate/everyday use (plus 2 movies plus 2 hours of gps navigation with screen set to always on) and it's almost halfway. I am a complete noob, but that's what I saw. The conclusions/explanations are left to those who feel or do know better.

Last edited:

CC_

Jan 25, 2012
This is a very fast ROM. Thanks for maintaining it. :)

There are three issues with 25a on 8120:

• Once the WIFI is manually turned off the phone needs a restart to enable it again.
  • It is very agressive on freeing memory. Which makes it difficult to work with more than one program and switching between them. Eg the moment I switch away from the browser it is killed.
  • This is a strange one: when 2g/3g data is ON certain SMS's are not received. Eg signing into some services on the web which send some code in SMS to complete logging in. I found it so odd that I have tested it several times and it is definetely the mobile data connection. This issue existed as far as I have been using this ROM (R18 maybe)

Last edited:

sikiko

May 3, 2011
nairobi
gps solutions

ehab7bob
==>sorry for the late reply,yes there are two files(gps.goldfish.so,gps.u8120.so)just extract Rom which had gps functioning and
copy these files into the Rom you want to flash.i prefer to use
winrar and just navigate to the (system/lib/hw) and replace both the files then flash your rom.A wipe will not be necessary.
==>now after flashing your new rom with the gps libs.wait for it to reboot.After the boot animation ends and loads the home screen.please take a
careful look at the status bar.The gps signal should flash for a few seconds then disappear.this is a gps check by android after booting.
Simple diagnosis.

install (My Tracks) app from market. i prefer it to Gmaps because it loads faster.post your results.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

etzimas

this was a kernel issue+init.rc files in the ramdisk, essentially the whole boot.img had a problem.
==>I suggest you install joilaroi's 2.6.32.9 boot.img
==> or simply if you had a previous version e.g update 18 or just before update 25,copy the following files(wpa_cli,wpa_suppicant) found in (system/bin)
and replace them in the Rom you want to flash.you can also add the 2.6.32.9 boot.img and just flash it as a whole Rom.

---------- Post added 7th April 2012 at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 6th April 2012 at 11:38 PM ----------

On my quest to add the Fm Radio.i have stared at my screen, blank for a couple of days.

==>i fixed the missing class (servicechannel)which was missing.Huawei coders are clever,they hid it in the framework.jar
NB: i was using the ideos rom to get the fm app.
==>I am lazy at coding but i did manage to make the app load. The only problem is that it can't scan frequencies.Fixing this issue i got another error. (java verifier error). In simple terms the Fm is using some old school Android API that gingerbread cant understand.
==>The Fm is using outdated java (Native methods) which are hard to fix and obsolete because this method doesn't even load any .dll or .so files.in simple terms (native) methods in java are usually used to load code that isn't java e.g. c language.
==>we can wait for huawei to release a gingerbread rom which has a fm app.this is easier because of even API standards thus little tweaking.

my java is very rusty :)

Android marvels

Your framework.jar is approx 48megs when decompiled (used baksmali)
Your core.jar is approx 48megs and above

so you can understand why your phone takes sometime to load the OS.

Reactions: etzimas and Gena79

etzimas

Dec 30, 2010
Well, thanks for the quick and to the point reply, still joilaroi's 2.6.32.9 boot.img after application left me with 30 mins of waiting on the hourglass and nothing more.

Now trying again from scratch but using titanium only for very few vital apps I want to restore and nothing that would possibly mess with the wifi. Will come back with more on that.

Last edited:

ardmanvq

Feb 14, 2012
Well, thanks for the quick and to the point reply, still joilaroi's 2.6.32.9 boot.img after application left me with 30 mins of waiting on the hourglass and nothing more.

Now trying again from scratch but using titanium only for very few vital apps I want to restore and nothing that would possibly mess with the wifi. Will come back with more on that.

I suggest you to use Update 23. I have same problem with ad hoc connection, and works fine on Update 23.

slyking241

Aug 27, 2011
xdaforums.com
i think the current wifi problem's me and joilaroi are having is due to the kernel.When i find a fix to it i will be sure to post it here and the gps fix,when i find out why the gps is'nt working i will post that too :) .

Auke11

Jan 2, 2011
Is wifi problem a memory problem? With 25a i do have some wifi problems. But now a few times I kill my apps and after that I can connect again.

Sent from my U8120 using XDA

etzimas

Dec 30, 2010
Well, tried all possible things, wireless at my home and at my favorite hotspot are acting up and giving me periods of great connectivity (for some minutes) and then the connecting-disconnecting loop (for another few minutes). All in all it's something I'll get to live with till you guys stumble upon a fix.

My restarts of adw.launcher were far more irritating (and worse...they happened even on a couple of tests with huawai.launcher). So, detailed: I installed the rom from scratch (something like 7-8 times), restored some apps with titanium, played with it for a few hours without any issues and even installed loaaaaaads of apps 1-2 times. After these few hours it entered a loop where the launcher stopped responding and restarted (from cyanogen logo), entered the home screen, lagged big time (fancy widgets took like 30 secs to load clock and weather). Once I entered apps section (more frequently) or even as I just pressed anything it just restarted again.

After my many attempts, I think I pinpointed the issue to a few options, so I'll just give them here as ideas (I am not very willing to just test it again, I got this last install to work for 30 straight hours...with no need to charge batt by the way), hoping to provide food for thought for a test/fix/extra stability for our next great update :) :

1) (and less likely) In the "stable" attempt, I have less apps installed. Might be an issue with the number of apps or widgets loading? Still the difference is not significant between this attempt and the failed ones.

2) (and most likely bringing fruit) In the "stable" attempt I didn't restore few apps I thought might be responsible for a crash. The ones left out were these (i put an * on my suspicions): colornote, documenttogo, mx player, winamp, a couple of games, setcpu*, link2sd* (although it still looped in one attempt where I only didn't restore this), SDspeedincrease*.

I mostly lean to setcpu, as the few hours passing before reboots started seem to be related to lower battery, that might have caused an issue with the change in the power management settings (i had the cpu run slower when low on batt). Still not sure though, as it never got *that* low to start the energy saving mode.

Well, that was my 2 cents. Hope it will help, I will provide more feedback as it goes.

At this point, still, I am soooo delighted, as it works A+, really fast (I'd rate that as double the speed of 2.2 and definately almost double as well as the stock vodafone rom (vodafone joy 845). The wifi issue is a problem still, but I am having fun with the mob as it is, so I get over it and hope you'll outsmart the gremlins of connectivity and routers and will give us a fix on that. Keep up the great work.

btw: I'll try some reverse tethering tomorrow or the day after, hope that works for stable connection at least at home. I have enough usb-extension cables that I can almost travel 2 rooms away and still have it plugged in. :D Nah, joking...maybe! :D I'll still check in to see if someone strongly disapproves of it.

btw(2): Memory is a bit "on the wires"...system rom states 178MB with 7.11MB free, RAM of 130MB has more than 60MB constantly in use for me...(need GO keyboard and greek, and GO SMS pro...i know it's luxury but i just can't live without it) and GO dialer and GO contacts are lagging 1-3 secs on press, but all in all I manage :D

sikiko

May 3, 2011
nairobi
Again this is a simple wifi fix

PLEASE read the steps carefully

Use logcat and try to activate your wifi.If you get the following error(failed to load wifi driver) then try the steps below
1==>download earlier Rom update probably 22 and below
2==>open your (update 25) Rom with winrar but do not extract it.
3==>open your old Rom e.g update 18 with winrar and extract it.
4==>copy the boot.img from your old Rom and drag and drop it into the update 25
5==>copy these libraries(wpa_supplicant and wpa_cli) located in (system/bin)& (libwpa_client.so) located in
(system/lib)from your old rom and drag and drop them into your update 25.
6==>If you want to use Gapps,download the Gapps package,extract it and copy the files into their matching folder names
7==>winrar should update your update 25 files and you are ready to flash it into your phone.
8==>Don't be lazy,WIPE your Data,Cache & battery stats in recovery then install the update 25 Rom.
9==>Be patient until the reboot is completed up to home screen.
10==>Do not install anything,just reboot your phone again to now get a clean start.You can now install your apps after this second reboot.
11==>If you are getting a (process not responding) after rebooting and the home screen loads,then know you faulted your kernel and you have to live with
it again or wipe to factory settings again.
12==>do not install all your apps in one go.please just install a couple and reboot your system.
F.Y.I
======
1==>you have init.d scripts that run on reboot so there is no need to further install any scripts to optimize memory(unless you know what you are doing>>and most people don't)
2==>After a clean install you should have around 80->90MEGS OF FREE ram.
3==>When setting your minimum CPU Frequency.please do not set it below 245MHz,Unless you just want to get Cryptic Errors and wake screen lag.
4==>If you are getting(system not responding error) just do a wipe and try using Setcpu or NoFrills to set CPU frequencies and see if it helps.
5==>Remember Android runs on a Linux kernel and is a full Operating system just like Windows or Ubuntu.
RAM must be used.Androids do not use the old skool MCU(Multipoint Control Unit) like the old times of (Motorola v3) that ran on 40-50MHz frequencies
This is a smartphone designed to run like a Desktop OS.
6==> NO no no wifi is not a memory problem.Your applications are the problem.Uninstall your Task managers and wifi managers and so called security solution apps.
7==>IDEOS phones have a Broadcom wifi chipsets while u8120 and u8220 use Atheros wifi chipsets.

If this guide does not fix your wifi issues then You are done for.Your solution is to just use an earlier Rom update.

Reactions: etzimas and Gena79

sekosan

Apr 5, 2011
Torak
all memory problems solves supercharcher script (anryl has a link in his post)

Sent from my U8120 with CyanogenMod 7.1 by lololololol

Indeed I have never had wifi problems of any kind but also I have installed Supercharger v6 script from the sole install of this rom (update9 rc7). My only concern is Camera that drains out the battery in no time (I don't use the camera, except once when I had the need to send an MMS picture of a label).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 2.3.7 - Cyanogen Mod 7.2.0 RC2 – Huawei U8120 - update 30

Based on Tas0s, Anryl CM7 Rom, CM7 Gingerman by Tilal6991, U8160 official rom by Psyke83 and kallt_kaffe U8100 rom .
    Thanks for their work.

Kernel:2.6.29 (by Anryl)
    Jit enabled
    Ext3 support
    OC 748mhz

Kernel:2.6.32-9 (based on Psyke83 u8160 sources)
    Sources download
    Jit enabled
    Ext4 support
    OC 748mhz

Android : 2.3.7 / CM7.2.0
    Sources Download

Working:
    • RIL
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • Data
    • Wi-Fi
    • Wi-Fi Hotspot
    • Camera
    • Accelerometer
    • Lights
    • Sensors
    • USB mounting
    • OC up to 748mhz

Extras:
    • Compcache support
    • Zipalign scripts
    • app2sd in ext4
    • ext4 support
    • Huawei launcher2
    • mms support
    • ip-call support

Bugs/Not working/TODO:
    • Missing FM (no sources available. Same for U8100, U8110, C8500, C8600, U8150, M860 and several others)

I am not responsible for any damage to your phone

Install Notes:
    FIRST MAKE NAND BACKUP IN RECOVERY pwr+vlUp+dial
    1-Install Rom Manager from Market and enter
    2-Flash ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.3 for Huawei U8120 (file in download area)
    3-Install Rom from Sd Card
    4-Choose the Rom and wipe everything before install
    For SD mount to work format sd in recovery
    Use Htc_IME keyboard for or any other with calibration - Link http://www.mediafire.com/?mudeautgj4dgye0
    if you get a bootloop after switching wifi on remove the battery and it goes ok

For Updating Rom
    Rename file to update.zip. put on the root of sdcard. enter recovery and select install update from sdcard

Google Apps for CM7
    Latest Version - gapps-gb-20110828
    http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

Update1
    • Fixed GPS
    • Fixed AGPS
    • Fixed layout in usb mass storage screen & dialer
    • Fixed Framework
    • YouTube fixed

Update 2
    • Camera fixed

Update 3
    • Video recording with video illusion app

Update 4
    • Video recording with camera fixed
    • Removed format Data and System script for updating rom
    • initlogo changed to gingerman V5 rom

Update 5
    • Update 4 performance issues fixed
      No need to install update 3 before 5

Update 6
    • Reduced framework-res for lag problem
    • Fixed lag after disable app

Update 7
    • Removed unused files from framework-res.apk
    • Fixed bug when connecting to Skype

Update 8
    • Fixed Bootloop issues after install (since update3)
    • Fixed layout in Screen Unlocker and Mass Storage Mount
    • Changed CM7 Memory Killer values to save more RAM

Update 9
    • Fixed CRT Animation issues
    • Fixed Mic Headset issue
    • Changed Memory Killer values to Ascend rom boot.img values
    • Removed unused files from previous rom testings

Update 10
    • Updated to recent CM7.1.0/Gingerbread 2.3.5 sources
    • Fixed Mic Headset issue

Update 11
    • Added Calibration Support (Thanks to Tas0s and Anryl)

Update 12
    • Updated kernel to 2.6.32-9 (based on Huawei u8160)
    • Added EXT4 support
    • OC to 614mhz
    • Fixed internal A2SD
    • Battery drain issues fixed
    • Fixed screen on/off animations

Update 13
    • Added WiFi Hotspot
    • default OC 600mhz
    • SD card 2 PC now mounts readable CDROM drive (use Qtadb to acess sdcard)

Update 14
    • Fixed Cyanogen CPU OC Settings (thanks to Tas0s)
    • Added cifs.ko module and network support
    • Tweaked kernel and corrected some camera settings
    • fixed inconsistencies in rpcrouter code (thanks to Tas0s)

Update 15
    • Updated cm7.1 sources

Update 16
    • Updated cm7.2 RC0 sources
    • Fixed lag after apps are closed
    • Fixed Barcode Scanner and Google Googles issues
    • Fix SD-Card mount in PC

Update 17
    • Fixed Wifi response
    • Fixed Wifi Hotstap
    • Fixed USB Hotstap
    • Updated to latest cm7.2 RC0 sources

Update 18
    • Updated kernel with several fixes and updates
      (used xz compression, merged CM7 android driver, merged huawei_battery from 2.6.35 huawei kernel, undervolt wifi slot and several other fixes and upgrades)
    • Fixed several battery drain issues
    • updated Qualcomm GPS sources
    • updated RIL from u8160
    • Updated to latest cm7.2.0 RC0 sources

Update 19
    • Updated u8120 kernel
    • Updated to audio sources from psyke83 rom

Update 20
    • reverted Touchscreen driver in Kernel to see if it fixes touch for U8100 and U8110
    • Updated libaudio: fix headset & headset mic routing issues during calls (Thanks to Psyke83)

Update 20a
    • reverted Touchscreen patches in Kernel to see if it fixes touch for U8100 and U8110

Update 21
    • Updated kernel sources to 2.6.32.9 CodeAurora froyo_almond branch by Psyke83

Update 22 (06-03-2012)
    • Updated kernel sources to 2.6.32.9 CodeAurora froyo_almond branch with black screen issues fixed thanks to Psyke83
    • Updated to latest cm7.2.0 RC0 sources (almost RC1)
    • Added HuaweiLauncher2.apk and some other Huawei APKs from the official M865 Gingerbread 2.3.3 Rom

Update 22b (07-03-2012)
    • Updated kernel sources to 2.6.32.9 huawei 2.6.32.9-perf from Psyke83 fix the black screen issue

Update 23 (12-03-2012)
    • Updated kernel sources to 2.6.32.9 CodeAurora froyo_almond branch with wifi sleep causing black screen fixed (better battery performance then the Huawei 2.6.32.9-perf kernel)
    • fixed CM7 Battery stats

Update 24 (23-03-2012)
    • Updated kernel 2.6.32.9 CodeAurora froyo_almond branch
    • Fixed MAC adress (added softmac file to system/wifi)
    • Added Zipalign script
    • Added scripts for mounting system, data and data-ext in ext4
    • Added zram module instead of ramzswap
    • Updated to latest cm7.2.0 RC1 sources

Update 25 (28-03-2012)
    • Updated kernel 2.6.32.9 CodeAurora froyo_almond branch
    • Fixed issues causing battery drain in update 24
    • Added poweron boot sound (R2D2) (to disable bootsound see below)
    • Updated camera libs from latest Froyo rom for U8180
    • removed data2ext from script
    • Updated rom link to 25a
    • removed data2ext from script in 25a because of issues reported by users
    • fixed wifi low-power issues of update 24 and 25

Update 26 (16-04-2012)
    • Updated kernel 2.6.32.9 CodeAurora
    • added Cleancache, Zcache to kernel and several other updates and patches.
    • improved touchscreen calibration values
    • improved Rom and battery, performance
    • Updated camera libs from latest Froyo rom for m860
    • Added GooManager for future Rom updates

Update 27 (22-04-2012)
    • added config based on JoeyJiao kernel config with improvement on battery.
    • used gralloc compiled from cyanogen open-source instead of proprietary one.
    • Fixed green glitches in Rotation animation
    • Added Miui theme

Update 28 (08-05-2012)
    • Fixed several typos in Huawei kernel sources.
    • Enabled KSM (Kernel SamePage Mapping) support.
    • Turned on setting for Flash, forgot to add it in previous rom.
    • used libmm-omxcore and libomxcore compiled from cyanogen open-source instead of proprietary ones.
    • Better 2d performance (before, at 691mhz OC, Antutu Benchmark gave me 184 max score in 2d, now is 350)
    • Turned Rotation animation on by default
    • Fixed battery drain issues caused by camera after app is closed (finally)
    • A format and wipe is sugested

Update 29 (30-06-2012)
    • Fixed low audio issues.
    • Added U8120Parts based on Psyke83 rom. A big thanks to him.
    • Updated to latest cm7.2.0 sources

Update 30 (09-01-2013)
    • Added boot sound menu to U8120Parts based on Psyke83 rom.
    • Cleaned several add-ons in rom

Huawei bootanimation
    http://www.mediafire.com/?xlrueekewbd3f44
    Replace the file with RootExplorer in system/media and set the same permissions. Reboot

How to disable Boot Sound
    Method 1- open RootExplorer app, and browse to system/ and open with text editor the build.prop file. scroll to # ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES and look for persist.sys.nobootsound=1 and replace 1 with 0. Save and close.
    Method 2- open RootExplorer in system/media/ and delete poweron.ogg file.

How to change MAC adress
    Method 1- open Terminal Emulator app, type "su" to enter superuser mode, then type this line of code:
    echo 1a:2b:3c:4d:5e:6f > /system/wifi/softmac (write your own mac-adress found inside the phone in the battery case)
    Method 2- open RootExplorer in system/wifi/ and open softmac file with text editor and write your own the mac-adress, save and close.

U8120 CWM recovery 5.0.2.3
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g0w5k73hdoqrgso

Batch file for installing CWM recovery to phone by HofiX-CZ
    Instructions in file
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cobhtvqd0o0p996

Download Link: Update 11
    Format data is necessary if using other rom
    CM7.1.0 with kernel 2.6.29 - I suggest a format system and data in recovery, mounts and storage, before installing
    http://www.mediafire.com/?v6sabh378piibuu

Download Link: Update 22b
    CM7.2.0 RC0 with Kernel 2.6.32-9-perf from Huawei
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dkouo40d8btcgm6

Download Link: Update 23
    CM7.2.0 RC0 with Kernel 2.6.32-9-perf from Codeaurora
    http://www.mediafire.com/?tzab5yx55f9t8rt

Download Link: Update 25a
    CM7.2.0 RC1 with Kernel 2.6.32-9-perf from Codeaurora
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ip4v7p3xf8azkgy

Boot.img update for Update 25a with Kernel 2.6.32-9-perf from Huawei
    Just install as any rom, after update 25 or 25a is installed.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dvc8kg4g28n2x2i

Download Link: Update 26
    http://tinyw.in/pd8b

Download Link: Update 27
    http://tinyw.in/DD5T

Download Link: Update 28
    I suggest a format boot, system, data and cache in recoverymounts and storage, before installing
    http://tinyw.in/p3se

Download Link: Update 29
    http://tinyw.in/xbR7

Download Link: Update 30
    http://tinyw.in/9cIf

Other U8120/U8100/U8110 Rom's (from Ainster)
    All Huawei U8100/U8110/U8120 ROM's in one place
    Update 28

Download Link: Update 28
    I suggest a format boot, system, data and cache in recoverymounts and storage, before installing
    http://tinyw.in/p3se

Update 28 (08-05-2012)
    • Fixed several typos in Huawei kernel sources.
    • Enabled KSM (Kernel SamePage Mapping) support.
    • Turned on setting for Flash, forgot to add it in previous rom.
    • used libmm-omxcore and libomxcore compiled from cyanogen open-source instead of proprietary ones.
    • Better 2d performance (before, at 691mhz OC, Antutu Benchmark gave me 184 max score in 2d, now is 350)
    • Turned Rotation animation on by default
    • Fixed battery drain issues caused by camera after app is closed (finally)
    Update 29

Download Link: Update 29
    http://tinyw.in/RBoU

Update 29 (30-06-2012)
    • Fixed low audio issues.
    • Added U8120Parts based on Psyke83 rom. A big thanks to him.
    Update 30

Download Link: Update 30
    http://tinyw.in/9cIf

Update 30 (09-01-2013)
    • Added boot sound menu to U8120Parts based on Psyke83 rom.
    • Cleaned several add-ons in rom
    Update 12

Update 12
    • Updated kernel to 2.6.32-9 (based on Huawei u8160)
    • Added EXT4 support
    • OC to 614mhz
    • Fixed internal A2SD
    • Battery drain issues fixed
    • Fixed screen on/off animations

Download Link: Update 12
    CM7.1.0 with Kernel 2.6.32-9-perf -
    http://www.4shared.com/file/LiKZPfcp/cm-710-RC1-U8120_26329-perf-v1.html