[Q] Bricked Gionee e3

Search This thread

Anandsr94

Jan 26, 2014
hi brilliant minds,

I own a gionee elife e3 and i tried to put in the xperia HD v1 rom in it. I accidently missed updating the firmware to the chinese one and applied the zip file for the rom . Now my phone is stuck in the gionee logo screen and refuses to go ahead.

it is getting charged. and i can get into CMW to mount the sd card.

please help as soon as possible people. :( :( :(

thank you in advance.

inaqi69

Nov 21, 2012
www.Qhub.tk
Dont worry just flash another rom or stock rom of your device if available, or restore a backup if none of this worked then try the unbricking guide link in my sign :) but remember this is for other device you can take a tutorial ;) :)

Sent from my A2 using xda app-developers app

Anandsr94

Jan 26, 2014
Dont worry just flash another rom or stock rom of your device if available, or restore a backup if none of this worked then try the unbricking guide link in my sign :) but remember this is for other device you can take a tutorial ;) :)

Sent from my A2 using xda app-developers app

i tried flashing the device with SP flash tool but it gets stuck after a point. could you suggest me a link to how i should go about flashing the device ?
maybe im missing something
:(

mahirooha

Aug 4, 2012
jamshedpur
www.facebook.com
just flash the boot.img via sp_flash tool and u can recover from the boot loop.

hi brilliant minds,

I own a gionee elife e3 and i tried to put in the xperia HD v1 rom in it. I accidently missed updating the firmware to the chinese one and applied the zip file for the rom . Now my phone is stuck in the gionee logo screen and refuses to go ahead.

it is getting charged. and i can get into CMW to mount the sd card.

please help as soon as possible people. :( :( :(

thank you in advance.