Opinions on this case

Search This thread

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Bought this case the other day and was wondering if someone else has bought it? If so, what are your thoughts on it? If not, what is your opinion on it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Verizon-LG-.../121258255761?ssPageName=ADME:L:eek:C:US:3160

op4g8j.jpg

alizaga

Mar 31, 2014
I got this

My friend got that one and I buyed the Spigen one. In my opinion, the spigen is better all around, considering extra heft, versus protection. Also the spigen feels better in hand and to me looks better

Reactions: spc_hicks09

alizaga

Mar 31, 2014
Sure!

If you looking fot top protection it's better than the Spigen, it depends on your specific needs :) and you're welcome

Reactions: spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
looks like a tank!
while I like protection for my phone, thats just a bit much for me

If you looking fot top protection it's better than the Spigen, it depends on your specific needs :) and you're welcome

Yeah the protection is actually what i'm going for. I do a lot of hiking, rock climbing and stuff like that. So I needed something that will withstand some abuse.

Now to get building a ROM for this beast!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got this

My friend got that one and I buyed the Spigen one. In my opinion, the spigen is better all around, considering extra heft, versus protection. Also the spigen feels better in hand and to me looks better
    looks like a tank!
    while I like protection for my phone, thats just a bit much for me
    Sure!