Sirius For Wing

Search This thread

ilikepu

Feb 12, 2008
hollywood Fl.
Hey How Is Everybody Doing,
I Am Currently Testing Out A Program For A Sirius Player On The Phone. Ill Provide A Link To Download It Later When I Get Outta Work (around 9pm Est). I KNOW A LOT OF PPL ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PROGRAM

Last edited:

ilikepu

Feb 12, 2008
hollywood Fl.
ok here guys i finally got it up its the cab file for the installation

havent tried tcpmp as yet maybe later

basically make sure you go into settings and put your user id in so you can get it to work any questions ill be able to answer from 9-1pm

View attachment SiriusWM5.CAB

feel free to add an xm radio player if you can find it only thing is that i dont have a subscription

later guys

Last edited:

reggielacey

Apr 15, 2008
sirius

thanks a lot for the cab file for the siruis radio but when I try 2 connect 2 a station it says connection failed what should I do 2 get a connection or am I doin anything wrong

Flandrel

Apr 11, 2008
Confirmed working on Tmobile Wing with factory stock rom with wm6 professional.

I did not choose tcpmp. I just started it and works fine in windows media player with my Sirius login.

Flandrel

cooldeveloper

Dec 31, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
Actually, I know the developer for SiriusWM5... And I have a T-Mobile Wing as well (although I'm still trying to find the official rom for WM6 to restore the GPRS settings.) (Also, I'm working with him on another Sirius/XM related project)

SiriusWM5 will work with Windows Media Player but on T-Mobile I have only gotten it to work with 32Kbps. If you try 129Kbps (the premium stuff), you'll get constant shutoffs. I've since switched it to TCPMP to stop the shutoffs and I've been listening ever since.

ilikepu

Feb 12, 2008
hollywood Fl.
Actually, I know the developer for SiriusWM5... And I have a T-Mobile Wing as well (although I'm still trying to find the official rom for WM6 to restore the GPRS settings.) (Also, I'm working with him on another Sirius/XM related project)

SiriusWM5 will work with Windows Media Player but on T-Mobile I have only gotten it to work with 32Kbps. If you try 129Kbps (the premium stuff), you'll get constant shutoffs. I've since switched it to TCPMP to stop the shutoffs and I've been listening ever since.

WOW NICE TO HAER THAT
IT WORKS PERFECTLY IN WMP IT BUFFERS CONSTANTLY BUT THAT DUE TO THE JAMMERS NEAR MY JOB:( O WELL WHEN I PLAY IT EVERYWHERE ELSE IT STREAMS PERFECTLYY SO IM GONNA GET TCPMP LATER AND TRY IT

jamieshan

Apr 24, 2007
No Connection Over Cell Network?

I am glad to find this program, but I have a problem. It only works when connected to my PC. I have a T-Mobile Shadow and an HTC 7501 and both work great when connected to my PC, but as soon as I unplug them I can an error saying "there's no network connection". Any clues how to fix this? Thanks!

ilikepu

Feb 12, 2008
hollywood Fl.
yea its the internet sharing basically once an application is running over the internet (sirius ce) it registers that ip address.
once you disconnect the cable you lose transmission

now couple of questions do you have the data plan or total internet??

also later ill get the a2dp on the first post

digitalknoll

Mar 19, 2008
Tampa
awesome!!!

I just wanted to say thank you for creating this cab! i love my sirius and now i have it on the phone. its the best. i use the tcpmp player and i have absolutely no problems. i'm t-mo wing w/wm6.1
thanks again

mda07

Jul 31, 2007
orlando FL

did you use network wizard to get all your data and network settings?