[Q] [Q[ GT-I9505 odin fail while trying to restore 4.2.2 Firmware

Search This thread

Dertheante

Jan 3, 2014
Athens
Good Evening.

I had issues with my Rooted 4.2.2 (knox enabled firmware) and i wanted to unroot and flash my phone back to the Stock non Rooted Firmware.

Im well aware I cant Downgrade to a stock firmware With no Knox..So What i am trying to do is to flash the Official non rooted

I9505XXUDMH6_I9505OXXDMH4_I9505XXUDMH6_HOME (EUR) firmware That my phone had before it got Soft-brick.

I get to errors from Odin When i am doing the recovery Process

1) I Got this:
There is not PIT partition Table

so Ive Used a .pit file From this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2265477 Thread

and Ive retried the Process with CSB_signed_Fusion3_EUR_0325_V2.pit file But i got the Following Error:

2)

<ID:0/005> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9505XXUDMH6_I9505OXXDMH4_I9505XXUDMH6_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> sbl2.mbn
<ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
<ID:0/005> Removed!!
<ID:0/005> Added!!

So I am Pretty Much At a dead end with not knowing what else to do I would appreciate if anyone can Help me With this Issue

Thank you in advance.

P.S
I am using Odin 3.07 or 3.09 and i get the same issues
my Knox_warrinty_void is at 0x1
My Phone Model is GT-9505 region unlocked
also I have tried every Usb Port on My computer and used 2 different Cables 1 from My S4 and 1 from my S1
Unfortunately i don't have access to a different computer atm, but the above Process is done to a fresh install of Windows 7 SP1 PRO (x64) Partition on my Current PC.

Last edited:

Dertheante

Jan 3, 2014
Athens
If i check NAND erase all in odin and then Try to Flash The.pit along with Firmware will this help or it will make it worse?

Dertheante

Jan 3, 2014
Athens
Please any ideas ? :/

EDIT: I have finally found a solution

I went to the Following site [htt]p://forum.legija.net/showthread.php/69405-Boot-repair-Samsung-galaxy-S4-%28i9505-and-similar%29-via-USB-Cable and Downloaded the Attached file
the Ive connected my phone in Download mode and then run the program from the above site.

the Ive Run odin And i Flashed the .pit file alone without the firmware, Doing it this way have fixed the boot issue and i had my 4.2.2 Firmware and S4 up and running.

Then Ive upgraded to 4.3 (I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_I9505XXUEMKF)

I've encountered a couple of issues and unstable boots and random restarts but ive managed to fix this by re partitioning PIT table and Flashing 4.3 firmware again. it seems Stable for the time being at least with no random crashes or reboots.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndoidTab

hocgwai

Jan 24, 2011

I went to the Following site [htt]p://forum.legija.net/showthread.php/69405-Boot-repair-Samsung-galaxy-S4-%28i9505-and-similar%29-via-USB-Cable and Downloaded the Attached file
the Ive connected my phone in Download mode and then run the program from the above site.

the Ive Run odin And i Flashed the .pit file alone without the firmware, Doing it this way have fixed the boot issue and i had my 4.2.2 Firmware and S4 up and running.

I've encountered a couple of issues and unstable boots and random restarts but ive managed to fix this by re partitioning PIT table and Flashing 4.3 firmware again. it seems Stable for the time being at least with no random crashes or reboots.

Can you explain in more detail as to how you use those files to resurrect your i9505? The thread's description does not explain how to use the files: (galaxy_S4_9505.exe, bootloader + pit.bl)

The bootloader file is not recognized by odin and there is no indicator as to what the galaxy_S4_9505.exe file actually does.

Thanks much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.