palm motion problem

Search This thread

mehdi.moha

Dec 21, 2010
Vaxjo
Hi
i have problrm with the palm motion .

i never tried it before , but today , i tried to check it and pppppoffffff , not working .

i searched on google and youtube and tried and the way , moved my hand slowly , fast , from left to right , from right to left ... but nothing happened !

plus , when i press the " try it " button , it says that some additional hellp should be downloaded from Samsung apps . when i press the ok , it shows me an error ( after 3 sec )) and say : sorry , the product is not available !!

any help is appreciated :)

X

x102x96x

Hi
i have problrm with the palm motion .

i never tried it before , but today , i tried to check it and pppppoffffff , not working .

i searched on google and youtube and tried and the way , moved my hand slowly , fast , from left to right , from right to left ... but nothing happened !

plus , when i press the " try it " button , it says that some additional hellp should be downloaded from Samsung apps . when i press the ok , it shows me an error ( after 3 sec )) and say : sorry , the product is not available !!

any help is appreciated :)

u must not move ur hand. u must swipe it on screen.
anyway if thr s such problem in ur firmware u should try to flash another stock rom. it s software bug and hope to solve after flashing...
:good:

mehdi.moha

Dec 21, 2010
Vaxjo
thank u @ x102x96x

yep !!!
but why i can't download the samsung help from samsung app ?! what is that error !