The Walking Dead Season One for android

Search This thread

korrectmethod

Aug 23, 2010
Force close immediately here also. Using gin2kk and lupus 720

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

HEZAiKU

Oct 11, 2012
Different with me, im stuck at loading screen and only hearing sound of birds and nature.
And what is ART?

saqibkhan

am on MIUI v4 ICS 3.2.22 ..Turbo Kernel 3.1.1 .. and it runs perfectly fine for me.. unless someone can teach me how to calculate FPS.

and am on the screen where he sits in the car.. when I rotate using my finger to look left right out of car windows.. its pretty responsive..

am on 1.2 Ghz.. with Swapfile 256MB.

CriGiu

Apr 6, 2012
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
am on MIUI v4 ICS 3.2.22 ..Turbo Kernel 3.1.1 .. and it runs perfectly fine for me.. unless someone can teach me how to calculate FPS.

and am on the screen where he sits in the car.. when I rotate using my finger to look left right out of car windows.. its pretty responsive..

am on 1.2 Ghz.. with Swapfile 256MB.

I wonder why it works on ics, I've installled it on my tablet (whose specs are far worse than that of my xperia play) running gb and it's working too

Edit: has anyone tried using chainfire on gb? Maybe disabling MapBuffer and unrolling texture colors can help a bit

Inviato dal mio R800i con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

CriGiu

Apr 6, 2012
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Edit 2: seems like it doesn't solve the issue, I will try with an ics rom
Sorry for double posting, tapatalk's fault

Edit 3: it works on ics

Last edited:

bangawasawa

May 17, 2012
Different with me, im stuck at loading screen and only hearing sound of birds and nature.
This was exactly what I experienced. I am on stock 2.3.4 Android, no root. Strange that I was even able to install the game as I later read on Play Store that it requires a higher version of Android? WTF. Of course I uninstalled as I strongly doubt that they will ever fix it to be playable on Xperia Play.

CriGiu

Apr 6, 2012
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
So this game only suport ics and up? :mad:

Sent from my R800a using Tapatalk 2

Seems like that, at least on our device (I've got a galaxy tab which is running 2.3.6 and can handle the game with some lags).
btw even on ics I've never been able to pass the 1st chapter (it crashes on certain points of the gane)

HEZAiKU

Oct 11, 2012
I got the game play when using the GLTOOLS from XDA. Only the problem is there to much missing graphics and so much black.

iFlasher

Feb 13, 2013
Piñas
This game needs resources that the Xperia Play not have. I recommend you play this game in PC (Already in Season 2 :p), if you no have another high-mid end device.

HUEguy

Jan 27, 2014
Nagoya
Single core or not, when I was using the rom ultimate hd v6 was running without lags or FCs(clock 1,2ghz)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts