Get Space Eagle in Angry Birds Space, Danger Zone and Note levels editing build.prop

Search This thread

monolithicjoe

Apr 1, 2012
I can't get the eagle to work on mine :( I dropped the lua in the data file for angry birds and changed the permissions but I get nothing. anything I'm forgetting? :confused:

shadowofdarkness

Jun 11, 2010
I can't get the eagle to work on mine :( I dropped the lua in the data file for angry birds and changed the permissions but I get nothing. anything I'm forgetting? :confused:

Did you match ownership of the file? For example mine was app_150

To find the needed file owner and change it with Root Explorer just long press on the settings.lua or other file in the same directory and choose properties to see who owns it. Then on eaglepurchases.lua long press it then "change owner" set both drop downs to match the owner of settings.lua.

asb123

Dec 15, 2009
Vancouver
I dont think its note specific but rather samsung specific. I can play all of that with my Galaxy Nexus.

phantom9x

Mar 31, 2012
Roseburg, Oregon
Kindle Love?

I was able to get the eagle (THANK YOU!), but haven't had any luck with the danger zone levels. I have tweaked build.prop and added permissions. Has anyone had any luck on the Kindle Fire? And if so, what rom? I tried it on MoDaCo.

alis987

Apr 17, 2012
danger zone finally

Just tested this on packard bell liberty tab that i had to first root and now its acer iconia a500 but anyways only needed to edit the manufacturer to samsung to get danger zone and the egsteroid level.

Lothaen

Jun 4, 2010
plus.google.com
Anyone notice the eagle crashes now on ver 1.1.0 ? Does for me

Second eagle freezes the game

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

C

corwyn

After updating to the latest version of AB Space, Danger Zone disappeared on me, but the extra Eggsteroid level was still there. :(

shadowofdarkness

Jun 11, 2010
Looks like this thread is basically obsolete.

With the newest update:

The Danger Zone is no longer Samsung specific. Can someone confirm since I don't have time to check on a non Samsung phone? Also does it cost money on non Samsung phones?

Space Eagles are officially on Android, which also means they fixed the bug caused by the last update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just successfully tested this on a old Motorola Milestone and was able to get into the Danger Zone and Galaxy Note levels. I have also used the Space Eagle in the Android version.

Just edit /system/build.prop and change
    ro.product.model= to "ro.product.model=GT-I9100"
    ro.product.manufacturer= to "ro.product.manufacturer=samsung"

On a funny note before I did that I transfered the save off my SGS2 and even though it had all those levels from being on the right phone they didn't show on the Milestone before the build.prop edits. It did show me as having 18/15 stars in the eggsteroid levels so it knew about them.

For getting the Space eagle just get the eaglepurchases.lua from a iPhone with the Eagle and replace the old one in the save directory matching permissions and ownership.

No I am not linking to any copy of the eaglepurchases.lua file since that may be considered piracy.
    what is the name of galaxy note bonus levels?

Just one level specific note and it is grouped in with the Eggsteroid section level number is E-6
    No one any idea how to fix the eagles? :p

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

Nope which sucks since I doubt Rovio is going to put work into fixing something that we are not supposed to be able to do and as such they may not even know about. But we can hope.