[MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms

Search This thread

kawaiiDango

Jul 12, 2011
You can't uninstall it ;)
You have to restore your backup or flash the rom again

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

In fact, you can (and i had done it a month ago when i started noticing the bugs)

Just compare the files in the zip, and replace those with the files from your rom's zip. As far as i can remember, audiofilter.csv and another file needed to be replaced and all the other files, including a folder had to be deleted.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

abhikm001

Mar 29, 2012
Pune
Redmi Note 10 Pro
trust me guys ... if u r thinking of "uninstalling" this thing , i think u havent installed it properly , coz once u did ... there is no was that u wud want to get rid of this thing:D

abhikm001

Mar 29, 2012
Pune
Redmi Note 10 Pro
just make sure u have your nandroid back up in ur sd card ... go on flash the BeatsAudiob0314.zip (which i did for my fon) ... wud be just a piece of cake ! after the reboot n all... so to systems / lib and check for the beatsbass file (for example) ... and tadaa...! u have it:cool:

abhikm001

Mar 29, 2012
Pune
Redmi Note 10 Pro
what i did (cm7.2 RC1) was went into recovery , mount system, cleared cache(dunno whether that was neeeded), flashed beats audio, restart
DSP was gone after the reboot
So technically i never had to do anything about it
Some suggested to use root explorer (grant access previleges to it to alter system files) and go to system> apps> and delete DSPmanager.apk(or what ever the file was) and then try to flash beats

D

Deleted member 4605552

I did and it said succesful but i dont know if its working, It doesnt have the little "b" icon at the top when music is playing.

D

Deleted member 4605552

No it does not have any "b" icon on the status bar. Just hear the difference.

I sorta of heard the difference

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

If your using the latest CM 7.2 RC1 Nightly, please report if your Camera and camcorder is now working, with another fix this did not work

I am running CM 7.1 RC 1 and my camera and camcorder is working. I know there is a thread that has a flashable zip to fix the camera and camcorder for CM7.2

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Plug in ur headphones n u will see the beats icon on ur status bar ...:cool: press thanks if I helped u :)

I did plug in my headphones and i couldnt see the "b" icon.

storm11

Apr 3, 2011
Bangalore
I sorta of heard the difference

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

I am running CM 7.1 RC 1 and my camera and camcorder is working. I know there is a thread that has a flashable zip to fix the camera and camcorder for CM7.2

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

I did plug in my headphones and i couldnt see the "b" icon.

You can't c the b symbol , just hear the difference in the music , that guy is just misleading

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts