Search This thread

evile120

May 9, 2014
Hello I want to work for s-off my phone in order to pass his rum

I want an easy and uncomplicated, because I tyro:silly:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
If you want to do things the easy and uncomplicated way, then why are you trying to S-Off? There aren't many things that you would NEED to be S-Off for. I've found that those that are looking for the easy way are much more inclined to cut a corner, brick their phone, and then wonder why it happened.

Also, how would we be able to tell you what to do if we don't know what software you have on your phone or the carrier? Stuff like that makes all the difference in figuring out how to modify your phone safely.

evile120

May 9, 2014
Thank you for your response Now there is no way to do s-off? Does this method work?

htcdev.com/bootloader/unlock-instructions

Last edited:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
شكرا على ردك

الان لا يوجد طريقة لعمل s-off ؟

هل هذه الطريقة تنجح ؟

htcdev.com/bootloader/unlock-instructions

I don't care enough to put that in Google Translator (that's your job) but I know for sure that htcdev.com does not give you S-Off, but will give you what you should need : Ability to install custom roms, mods, themes, etc. Just know that while htcdev unlocked that you will have to flash the kernel separately whenever you install a custom rom.

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Thank you Does that mean if I worked Unlocking pass rum without the work of s-off?

:confused::confused:

I'm just going to guess that you are asking if you can install a rom without S-off? If so, yes you can. I'm guessing English isn't your first language. If that is the case, it might be a good idea to get a friend or family member who is fluent to help you read the guides and translate as they can even be confusing for the new people who do know English well.

evile120

May 9, 2014
Thank you I do not understand English well were used only translation Well, if how to pass the rum without the work of S-OFF, I try to piece this afternoon and wrong Error 131 : Customer ID Error

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Thank you I do not understand English well were used only translation Well, if how to pass the rum without the work of S-OFF, I try to piece this afternoon and wrong Error 131 : Customer ID Error

Are you trying to install an RUU (Rom Update Utlility)? You don't need S-Off, but you do need the correct one for your region / carrier. Basically you have the wrong file for your phone.

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Read this:

http://droider.eu/2013/10/28/using-...to-get-more-information-about-your-htc-phone/

Use the fastboot getvar all command to get the exact info on your phone. With this knowledge, you will be able to determine which RUU you need.

adb and fastboot tools can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2317790

adb works in recovery and in the OS. fastboot works in the bootloader screen. Open CMD prompt on your computer and change directories to the minimal adb and fastboot folder or use the shortcut if it creates one on your desktop then run the getvar command and post the results.

Last edited: