[SKIN][THEME] WP7series/ 'JMLToday' Based Titanium

Search This thread

mfgrdfct

Nov 25, 2008
Long long over due- though here is a preview for my JMLToday based Skin/Titanium Theme-

Uses the JMLToday plugin to update and display most dynamic notifications, dates, appts, and so forth, as well as some modded & custom CHome plugins.

More or less this is a preview and call for help >.< Looking for anyone good with JMLPanex, Mortscript, and familiar with the JMLToday 5.70 plugin- as only half the links work and hoping a fresh set of eyes might help identify the problem!
Anyone interested please pvt message me- and I will try my hardest to get the source ASAP to you!

Please no messages about wanting to beta test it, I swear it will be released in its entirety on completion for all!

Attachments

• Screen12.png
    Screen12.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,506
  • Screen11.png
    Screen11.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,759
  • Screen10.png
    Screen10.png
    45 KB · Views: 1,599
  • Screen09.png
    Screen09.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,422
  • Screen08.png
    Screen08.png
    70 KB · Views: 1,211
  • Screen07.jpg
    Screen07.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Screen06.png
    Screen06.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,005

hmmhmm1222

Dec 30, 2008
No one familar with jmlpanex/jmltoday??:confused:

i am :) but just very little and i doubt i could help you, maybe you could ask some help from JML or michael diamond? or in the jmlskin thread, maybe some can help, one thing for sure, jmltoday(with all the rest) is a goldmine few has really understood the power of... anyway, you done a great job and a great idea! wish i could do more

Ultrasone

Mar 15, 2010
it's a shame it only works on 6.5....will a 6.1 version be available ? At the moment i'm using sense 2.1 but the wp 7 skin looks great

federaly

Oct 7, 2009
QLD,Brisbane
SMS/Email/Contacts

I understand it is a [SKIN][THEME] so will it go deeper and will we actually have a different SMS/Email/Contacts theme like Windows Phone 7? I personally am not a fan of SENSE SMS skin and like the original WinMo or the new WinPho7 stylings more so.

Aside from that I am very eager to your release!:D