[ROM][ALPHA][PREVIEW][TMOUSA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.5 / CM7+ [08/14/2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fdxgnd

Jan 2, 2010
Still no sound for calls. Keyboard clicks work a little but once a call is placed it reboots

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

themetatron

Oct 29, 2009
SLOcala, FL
plugging in the headphones works til they are unplugged again. music seems to freeze even when play is pressed, it just sits at whatever progress it was set to. calls incoming or outgoing cause the phone to reboot

Reactions: CB620

thefsfempire

Apr 26, 2010
Massachusetts
- Boot is fast
- Lockscreen... OK
- Wireless....... OK
- WiFi Calling.. OK
- Dialer........... Incredibly slow (took almost a minute to dial my number).
- Audio........... None
- Speakerphone... Shuts off phone

Gave up at this point (gotta get up early for work!)

andreo1964

Jul 30, 2008
Geneva

I tell you what, the next time you want to throw something on your phone, let someone know so we can hold your hand through the process. We'd hate for you to spend any of your precious time researching what it is you're doing. There is nothing else we'd rather do than hold your hand so you don't trip and fall.

I never said my time was precious. Read before you comment!

h9290

Feb 9, 2010
I won't say that i HATE the sensation, but i'm still not feeling it.
Been using CM since the old days and grew to love it on my Nexus one. Nightly after nightly.

Just can't wait for it to be released for the sensation. If only they worked on it with 2.3.4 since the 2.3.5 is still on 2.3.5

thank for the hard work and keep'em coming

pushpann

Feb 18, 2011
Headphone worked!!!

I plugged headphone, not official htc one, and sound worked.
Then i removed the headphone and checked speaker, no Luck. Then again plugged headphone, it also didnot work.
I think u r close to solve this problem.. GoodLuck.:):):):):)

dhero1

Mar 11, 2010
For the fifty or so ROMs aosp has built and distributed that I know of, i've never known him to write changelogs. I guess when you pretty much a one man band, and the ROMs are free - take em or leave em, no epp please - there's just no money in spending time writing changelogs. ;)

No changelog? Why was there a new release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Something i pieced together with the help of preludedrew 'thanks dude for not being a douche' :p not a port cause i dont port but a rom built from AOSP / Code Aurora / CyanogenMod sources for the HTC Pyramid aka T-Mobile USA Sensation 4G for the curious type audio, camera and video playback i know for sure dont work atm any other bugs you find cool dont cry flash back to sense this is nonsense it will be sorted this rom is not ready to be a daily driver yet i'am uploading for others can get a taste of whats to come thats all peace love and androidness ;)

[*]THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE FROM ANY DOUCHE CYANOGENMOD MEMBER DO NOT MSG ANY DOUCHE ABOUT THIS ROM THIS IS MY ROM MSG ME HATE MAIL INCLUDED READ THE WORDS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED AGAIN THANKS

aospCMod-PYRAMID-20110814.zip
    MD5: 6b186b3b74d6923dfafc15e7521883f2

gapps-gb-20110727-signed.zip

MD5: d5584d4ef6e430cb1b4711725c09e13c

dTQCV.png
    cA85p.png
    tF6Ao.png
    epdkc.png
    9O7l8.png
    UL6LL.png
    OP can you please add:
    Please do not contact KMOBS for issues. This is alpha.
    Hopefully that way he and his groupies can go back to trolling elsewhere.
    This thread just shows why CM has gone down hill.

AOSP, please read this, do not get discouraged by all these trolls. Continue with your work regardless of what troll say. Good job man!

this is my dream come true

+1

Reading all the replies from the CM guys/groupies that came on here has turned me off of the CM team. Doesn't matter if they are right or wrong inu my opinion, the way they handled it was poorly done. I hope they don't act that way professionally. They are adults... right?? If they are high school kids then I apologize.

Why I have no audio on call?

:eek::eek::eek:

Is this getting an update with the audio working or are we out of luck?

Yes this will be updated and yes with audio very soon trust me just dont ask me for eta's cause no ep here :D

XDA you make me have sadface :(

I wish that there was some way to convince the haters that good things are in the works and we really think that the way our team works is the right way.
    Man... There is a REASON we don't release subpar products. This will do nothing but flood US with questions. Thank you so much. I've already gotten a ton of messages about this.

Furthermore, please explain how this is AOSP? Calling this AOSP is like calling Sense AOSP. This is a broken, buggy, stupid CM Kang.
    whoops wrong site. Thought this was a development community based on open source.
    THIS QUOTE IS FROM ANOTHER RECOGNIZED DEVELOPER
    PLEASE SLOW DOWN, TAKE A BREATH, AND HEED THESE WORDS

This is not the appropriate forum for a debate on what aosp should or should not have done, and frankly (in my opinion) it is not our position to say. Please understand that he is under no obligation to provide his source, and that is his personal choice, and he is perfectly entitled to his perspective and his decision. As well as entitled to not being attacked or harangued about it. My viewpoint is as follows: If someone offers you a free cookie, and you ask for the recipe, and they decline, thank them for the cookie, and move on.

Keep in mind that aosp did contribute a very well constructed build based on CM7 sources and his own efforts that was of value to the community. I am sure there are many people out there who have personally developed modifications or enhancements for no one but themselves (as I did for a long time). No one is criticizing them, because they remain in the background, and if this is the standard for behavior, not many are likely to come forward.

I would ask everyone to put the energy being wasted on arguing back and forth to put that time and effort into contributing to the community. Or their family. Or volunteering. Or anything that adds value. All of the sniping and arguing on both sides is just a waste.

If you feel the need to continue to engage in an ongoing battle to support your personal position, please do it in another thread, and keep this clear for positive discussion and support.