[HELP]Headphones doesnt work!

Search This thread

namanp

Mar 6, 2014
I installed JellyBlast v3.0.3 and now my headphones doesn't work in the phone, they work fine in other applicances. Someone help me with this. :(

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
I installed JellyBlast v3.0.3 and now my headphones doesn't work in the phone, they work fine in other applicances. Someone help me with this. :(

Jelly Blast is banned ROM here so change your ROM ..
Or if you want to continue with these ROM only so your answer is these
Go to Playstore and download SoundAbout App and set into earphone Mode, while playing on speaker so set it into speaker mode.

Rikmeister17

Jan 29, 2014
Flash rafael.baugis modules.

Hi, um I was just wondering which module should one flash specifically regarding the issue of headphones not being recognized, I reached Rafael Baguis' Microsoft One Drive, went to Custom > Kernel > Recovery and right now there are 7 files, I don't know which one to flash.

Thanks in advance :)

Envy-X

Feb 15, 2013
Hi, um I was just wondering which module should one flash specifically regarding the issue of headphones not being recognized, I reached Rafael Baguis' Microsoft One Drive, went to Custom > Kernel > Recovery and right now there are 7 files, I don't know which one to flash.

The 2 i show on my screenshot. Download and flash both.
ytepede9.jpg

Reactions: Rikmeister17

azerty177

Feb 27, 2014

i got the same problem on another rom , and by using "Fix permission" on CWM , my problem was solved try this :

• reboot into recovery
  • fix permission or advanced -> fix permission
  • reboot the phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The 2 i show on my screenshot. Download and flash both.
    ytepede9.jpg