Flashed the wrong rom from odin T210

Search This thread

mega_bite

Apr 3, 2007
I managed to get the wrong rom for my tablet. I flashed a 211 full rom with odin, which is causing a screen fault and no connections (wifi blueooth)

The recovery wont flash any rom from sd, it reports erorrs.

So I'm looking for a stock T210 rom I can flash with Odin from the MD5 to restore it back. I have searched but cant find a full stock MD5 for the t210 to use odin. I know it's probably out there, but 3 hours of searching has not helped. Anyone got a link?

The recovery seems to work but none of the roms will read from sd. it reports a fault on E: The card is fine so i think the recovery console is at fault.

Any help or ideas would be great. Thanks

Ripshock

Dec 21, 2013
Bayt Jala
Sammobile.com for stock roms aka firmware, btw was the rom you have flashed called "t211 port" because if so, you have the test 5 kernel which can be found in post #1 and you will have connections and screen fixed also if you are using philz touch, you will have to "disable don't old update binary from install zip section".

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Reactions: mega_bite

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sammobile.com for stock roms aka firmware, btw was the rom you have flashed called "t211 port" because if so, you have the test 5 kernel which can be found in post #1 and you will have connections and screen fixed also if you are using philz touch, you will have to "disable don't old update binary from install zip section".

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk