carbon fibre kevlar case for Oppo find x2 pro

Search This thread

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Thread can be closed. Item has been removed and shipment cancelled for no reason. Ridiculous.
THREAD CLOSED on request of OP. In order to achieve a timely alert of the moderators' team, I suggest to use the report function in future.
I just accidentally discovered this thread and your post; we're unable to permanently monitor all of the about 35.5 million threads on XDA.
Thanks very much for your cooperation.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Forum Moderator

EDIT (20200516): Thread re-opened on request of OP @hunhool

Last edited:
Reactions: hunhool

hunhool

Few pics....

Attachments

• IMG20200516125905.jpg
    IMG20200516125905.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 1,811
  • IMG20200516125936.jpg
    IMG20200516125936.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 1,771
  • IMG_20200516_184221.jpg
    IMG_20200516_184221.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,804
  • IMG_20200516_184200.jpg
    IMG_20200516_184200.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,792
  • IMG_20200516_184142.jpg
    IMG_20200516_184142.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,807
Reactions: xreactx and Kotd88

sartox

Aug 25, 2009
Looks great!

You ordered it from Aliexpress or Ebay? Maybe you can drop a Link in here? :)

Do you have the Black- or Vegan Leather Version? There is a difference in the Height (8,8mm to 9,5mm). I wonder how those Case Manufactorys deal with that....till now i havent found a site where they seperate that.

hunhool

Looks great!

You ordered it from Aliexpress or Ebay? Maybe you can drop a Link in here? :)

Do you have the Black- or Vegan Leather Version? There is a difference in the Height (8,8mm to 9,5mm). I wonder how those Case Manufactorys deal with that....till now i havent found a site where they seperate that.
I've ordered from giztop.

https://www.giztop.com/official-pro...ase-for-oppo-find-x2-pro-ceramic-edition.html
You can choose between ceramic and vegan leather. I've got the ceramic black, so I ordered for that.
I've seen this case first on aliexpress, but the seller just cancelled, then seen on giztop. Best option for payment protection (PayPal) and delivery time. It has been delivered in 10 days.

Sent from my OPPO CPH2025 using XDA Labs

Kotd88

May 15, 2020
I found some reviews with photos on the Oppo+ app. It seems there are two models depending on the finish of the phone (Ceramic Vs Leather) - Probably to do with the difference in thickness of the phones. Both look great though. https://imgur.com/a/Srp4Jwr

sartox

Aug 25, 2009
I've ordered from giztop.

https://www.giztop.com/official-pro...ase-for-oppo-find-x2-pro-ceramic-edition.html
You can choose between ceramic and vegan leather. I've got the ceramic black, so I ordered for that.
I've seen this case first on aliexpress, but the seller just cancelled, then seen on giztop. Best option for payment protection (PayPal) and delivery time. It has been delivered in 10 days.

Great, thank you for your fast reply :)

Giztop also offers the Oppo Find X2 Pro with a grey leather Version! First time i saw that option...
Seems i have to wait till the phones are in stores here so i can have a look at them and decide which version fits best :)
I hate slippery phones :)

hunhool

Giztop also offers the Oppo Find X2 Pro with a grey leather Version! First time i saw that option...
Seems i have to wait till the phones are in stores here so i can have a look at them and decide which version fits best :)
The grey leather version is the international version isn't it?
My wife's got the vegan leather version. She loves it, and to be honest with you, that looks awesome.

Last edited:

Kotd88

May 15, 2020

I have the ceramic model, t feels nice and looks premium. It does attract fingerprints but not as much as plain glass and it's slightly less slippy.

I think it's a bit too subdued for my taste though. I'd prefer the Orange or Grey leather option (does anyone want to swap ?)

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

The grey leather version isn't the international version is it?
My wife's got the vegan leather version. She loves it, and to be honest with you, that looks awesome.

The Vegan Grey X2 Pro and the Vegan Orange X2 are China only.

Int variants are Ceramic Black and Vegan Orange in the Pro and Ceramic Black and Blue Glass in the X2.

sartox

Aug 25, 2009
I would prefer the leather too, but that Orange is too...mhh....ladylike...for me. I`ll go with darker colours.
So if the grey leather is China only....then it will be black Ceramic and the Case @hunhool provided :)

If you order the Phone in Spain, you will get Bang & Olufsen Headphones too....Nothing like that in Germany. Angers me a bit.

Kotd88

May 15, 2020
I would prefer the leather too, but that Orange is too...mhh....ladylike...for me. I`ll go with darker colours.
So if the grey leather is China only....then it will be black Ceramic and the Case @hunhool provided :)

If you order the Phone in Spain, you will get Bang & Olufsen Headphones too....Nothing like that in Germany. Angers me a bit.

I agree I don't like the inconsistency with the pre-order or bundle offers in different locations, Huawei do this too. At least Samsung is the same worldwide.

mahst68

Aug 29, 2010
Indianapolis
Kevlar Oppo Find X2 pro case is the bomb. Got mine today from AliExpress. It's legit. Had to pay for DHL to get it fast and luckily didn't go through Hong Kong. Don't think they are allowing links but it's the following {Mod edit}

CPH2025 Carbon Fiber Ultra thin Kevlar OPPO Find X2 Pro Case Original Find X2 Case Cover

Super nice case and is not really super protective but classes up the ceramic black.

;) :good:

Last edited by a moderator:

ScratMan38

Feb 4, 2011
Grenoble
Google Pixel 6 Pro

I ordered the same from a French reseller. It's really nice, and fits perfectly on my ceramic Find X2 Pro.
The camera module are protected when the phone lays on a table, but the phone remains wobbly on flat surfaces.

Adding some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20200617_175655.jpg
    IMG_20200617_175655.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_20200617_175643.jpg
    IMG_20200617_175643.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_20200617_175623.jpg
    IMG_20200617_175623.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 567

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I ordered the same from a French reseller. It's really nice, and fits perfectly on my ceramic Find X2 Pro.
    The camera module are protected when the phone lays on a table, but the phone remains wobbly on flat surfaces.

Adding some pics.
    Few pics....
    Just found and ordered. Hope it comes quickly and won't let me down.

Order has been cancelled on aliexpress, but I was able to order from giztop.

Successfully delivered today and it is amazing!
    Thread can be closed. Item has been removed and shipment cancelled for no reason. Ridiculous.
    THREAD CLOSED on request of OP. In order to achieve a timely alert of the moderators' team, I suggest to use the report function in future.
    I just accidentally discovered this thread and your post; we're unable to permanently monitor all of the about 35.5 million threads on XDA.
    Thanks very much for your cooperation.
    Stay safe and stay healthy.
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Forum Moderator

EDIT (20200516): Thread re-opened on request of OP @hunhool
    I received mine a few days ago. I purchased it two months ago. China's connex shipping is terribly slow. Great looking case though.
    That's why I buy from giztop. The delivery times always 10-12 days maximum.