Free Tapatalk Alternative(Almost better)

Search This thread

AspiringPoet

Feb 15, 2012
Over downloading Mediafire links for the latest version of Tapatalk, I found myself running into an app almost alike.
The app is called Forum Runner.
Two things...
#1. The free version does everything Tapatalk does and more, downfall is you can't post attachments.
#2. The Dev himself told me that in the paid version you'd soon be able to add your favorite unlisted forums.

So should you try? Yes.
I didn't post attachments when I had Tapatalk because the quality had become shot out.

Give a go.

Send from RushDroid 3 using Forum Runner

S

Sanadrate

Over downloading Mediafire links for the latest version of Tapatalk, I found myself running into an app almost alike.
Two things...
#1. The free version does everything Tapatalk does and more, downfall is you can't post attachments.
#2. The Dev himself told me that in the paid version you'd soon be able to add your favorite unlisted forums.

So should you try? Yes.
I didn't post attachments when I had Tapatalk because the quality had become shot out.

Give a go.

sorry i rather use tapatalk/xda apps

sorry i rather use tapatalk/xda apps

CallMeAria

Aug 17, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Well it seemed like a really nice app...right up to the part where I hit 'reply' and it told me that was a premium feature...I don't mind paying for an app but that's such a basic function it should really be included in the free version.

Sent from my LG-P925

Reactions: SahilC

WeWearFedoras

Jan 19, 2012
Waco, Texas
Well it seemed like a really nice app...right up to the part where I hit 'reply' and it told me that was a premium feature...I don't mind paying for an app but that's such a basic function it should really be included in the free version.

Sent from my LG-P925

++1

I used this app for a while and I swear I remember reply working just fine. Then a couple of days ago I tried it after uploading a new ROM and all of a sudden reply became a premium feature... that's garbage.

Reactions: SahilC and xt700

gbswales

Jun 13, 2012
Tapatalk looks nice but?

How can I find out if the forums I use regularly work with tapatalk? With no free lite version it is difficult to know if it s a good investment or not. People keep referring to Tapatalk or XDA but surely the XDA app is just for XDA Dev forums and not for multiple forums (fora?) - I think developers would sell a lot more copies of good apps if they made trial versions available.

Are there any other multiple forum readers out there?

Kaleptik

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2009
www.acidhazardrom.com
How can I find out if the forums I use regularly work with tapatalk? With no free lite version it is difficult to know if it s a good investment or not. People keep referring to Tapatalk or XDA but surely the XDA app is just for XDA Dev forums and not for multiple forums (fora?) - I think developers would sell a lot more copies of good apps if they made trial versions available.

Are there any other multiple forum readers out there?

Go to the website on your phone and it should pop up a message. If not, then it probably isn't supported.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ DUAL BOOT: AOKP / MIUI

joriordain

Oct 10, 2013
Two things...

So should you try? Yes.

Give a go.

I would advise you to try the free BuzzBundle version. It has much more to offer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my LG-P925

++1

I used this app for a while and I swear I remember reply working just fine. Then a couple of days ago I tried it after uploading a new ROM and all of a sudden reply became a premium feature... that's garbage.

Sent from my LG-P925