Is there any app to unlock screen easily?

Search This thread

hammadfaisal007

Apr 7, 2012
Hi,

Is there any app to unlock the screen of HTC droid Incredible 2? To unlock the screen every time I have to push the power button, which I fear it may spoil the button. So, guys please suggest me any other way to unlock my phone (HTC droid Incredible 2) screen.

dreamkiller80

Dec 10, 2011
Virginia Beach
Most Roms usually have options to use the volume keys to unlock the phone. Its normally found in the tweaks or rom features via the settings menu.

Sent from my VivoW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
^^This.

And you do know that that is the reason the power button is there, right? It's kinda like saying you don't wanna use the door to your house, and use the window instead because you don't want to wear out the door.

hammadfaisal007

Apr 7, 2012
^^This.

And you do know that that is the reason the power button is there, right? It's kinda like saying you don't wanna use the door to your house, and use the window instead because you don't want to wear out the door.

Well, having only one entry to house is very dangerous, you should also have a backup door: Just kidding :D

ubuntunerd

Oct 2, 2011
Hi,

Is there any app to unlock the screen of HTC droid Incredible 2? To unlock the screen every time I have to push the power button, which I fear it may spoil the button. So, guys please suggest me any other way to unlock my phone (HTC droid Incredible 2) screen.

i believe widget locker has that option to unlock by the volume keys also there is a mod you can flash to the same.

you can also install mi locker wich gives you a bunch of different locks from miui alone with the option to unlock the phone by the volume keys
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miui.home&hl=en

hammadfaisal007

Apr 7, 2012
i believe widget locker has that option to unlock by the volume keys also there is a mod you can flash to the same.

you can also install mi locker wich gives you a bunch of different locks from miui alone with the option to unlock the phone by the volume keys
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miui.home&hl=en

Thanks for your support. I tried MiLocker, it is good but has lot of bugs. Can you suggest any other locker which unlocks when pressing music keys?

ubuntunerd

Oct 2, 2011
Widget locker the only bad thing is that is a paid app there is also a no lock app. I'll look for the link and repost it

sent from my mind with instant transmition

hammadfaisal007

Apr 7, 2012
Guys I installed this app "Tap Tap App". You can lock and unlock your phone with the sensor. It is working properly.

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.maicas.android.wsleep&hl=en

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
I can code the wake on volume keys MOD to ANY ROM, PM me if you need this..
Personally I can't run a ROM without this MOD, it's much easier for me to use the volume keys, and i use a widget to lock the phone, so i never even touch the power button.

Reactions: Rushead

Gr8Jeepin

Nov 20, 2011
Syracuse
Personally I can't run a ROM without this MOD, it's much easier for me to use the volume keys, and i use a widget to lock the phone, so i never even touch the power button.

I concur. What widget do you recommend to lock the screen. Thanks

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

zenki1

Jul 16, 2009
is there any ways to unlock screen by the touch key ? ^^, i want to use all key to save all of them ^^

wideopen93

Jul 7, 2012
The app "No Lock" gets rid of your lock screen completely, so all you need to do is press the power button or a volume button if your ROM will let you. It is pretty cool, and should work without being rooted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ^^This.

I concur. What widget do you recommend to lock the screen. Thanks

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app

Screen off & lock

Been using for awhile with no issues...

Sent from my vivow using xda app-developers app