Has anyone use tmobile family mobile

Search This thread

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
I have a friend using family mobiles $40 plan and he's getting 4G service.I was wondering if I put a family mobile micro sim card in a Lte device if it would get 4G Lte.If anyone has any information on this topic please share your knowledge on it. Thanks In advance!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
Because it should work with no problems.I might have to change the apn's

Reactions: jacqueline robert

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
I have been looking for the apn's to use but since family mobile persay don't sell Lte phones I was thinking of just trying to use tmobiles apn's from any of there Lte devices.Does anyone think this would work.any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
Lol.sounds like a plan.:cool:

mha1021

Feb 25, 2011
Parsippany, NJ
Walmart Family Mobile cap the data speed to 1MB for download and for 1MB Upload. I was thinking about switching to Family mobile and a Friend of mine has it so i took his sim and put it in my NOTE3, it show 4g Lte on the phone but like i said download data speed doesn't pass 1mbps. I tried both Tmobile APN and Walmart Family Mobile APN and was getting the same 1mbps download speed. In the same spot with my Tmobile sim, I was getting 20mbps down and 8mbps upload. BTW I have Tmobile $30 plan.

Reactions: xda23

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
Walmart Family Mobile cap the data speed to 1MB for download and for 1MB Upload. I was thinking about switching to Family mobile and a Friend of mine has it so i took his sim and put it in my NOTE3, it show 4g Lte on the phone but like i said download data speed doesn't pass 1mbps. I tried both Tmobile APN and Walmart Family Mobile APN and was getting the same 1mbps download speed. In the same spot with my Tmobile sim, I was getting 20mbps down and 8mbps upload. BTW I have Tmobile $30 plan.

Thanks for your information bud much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Because it should work with no problems.I might have to change the apn's

It might work if you manage the apn right