[Q] Snapchat error "Can't play this video"

Search This thread

minmongoblin

Jun 15, 2010
Before I get told I need to take this to an app board, I want to point out I've had Snapchat on 3 devices now, and this is the first to give me the error in title. It opens photos no problem, but try and play a Snapchat video, and the error happens. I've tried rebooting, still not working. Is there something special I need to install to get videos to work on SGS5?

msavic6

Jun 28, 2010
Vancouver
Hmm, that's really weird. Videos work fine on my S5.

Have you tryed clearing cache and data for the app? If that doesn't work, I would re install Snap chat.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

minmongoblin

Jun 15, 2010
None of those options worked for the one video that gave me the error. However, it was my first video on this phone so I decided to have another friend send me a test Snapchat video, and it opened up fine (and she used very rude language to do so =P love her). So I'm going to place the blame this time on the original video sender, and something being wrong on their end.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Reactions: msavic6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    None of those options worked for the one video that gave me the error. However, it was my first video on this phone so I decided to have another friend send me a test Snapchat video, and it opened up fine (and she used very rude language to do so =P love her). So I'm going to place the blame this time on the original video sender, and something being wrong on their end.

Thanks for the suggestions!