[ROM][unOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 [DEB][NOUGAT][07-02-2017][WEEKLY OTA]

How often should this rom be released?

• Nightly!

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Weekly!

Votes: 59 89.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread
A

aclegg2011

yIZy9Xg.jpg
TIe1tVB.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM ®
Installation
Downloads and useful links

About Resurrection Remix ROM ®

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on AOKP, CM, PA, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]supporting many devices[/font]

Special thanks to the AOKP team ParanoidAndroid team, the CM team, OMNI team and of course to all the supporters

Installation Files

Resurrection Remix DEB Releases

Recommended and tested GAPPS for this rom:

Open GApps picohttp://opengapps.org/ http://opengapps.org/

Changelog

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Kang (AOKP) team

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

Resurrection Remix DEV device tree Source
Resurrection Remix FLO device tree Source
Resurrection Remix DEB/ Kernel Source
Resurrection Remix DEB/FLO Vendor tree Source

XDA:DevDB Information
Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Nougat 7.1.2, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)

Contributors
aclegg2011
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: cm, aosp

Version Information

Created 2016-11-26
Last Updated 2017-07-03

A

aclegg2011

Reserved

The rom is rootless! Make sure to flash magisk or supersu for root!

Last edited:

mirkolep

Jan 13, 2015
Hi. I've installed this rom and it is fine and nice. It's fast and very good looking. I've got some problems when playing videos....Youtube works fine, netflix starts but if I try to go ahead with video all crashes. I use tv app that makes me watch live tv but when I start playing the video all crashes....Do you have similar problem? Thank you

Reactions: P3dRo

njontherocks

Sep 9, 2013
Thank you for this awesome ROM.
But you've removed your wallpaper collection in the 05/12 release. Loved them in the previous version and now don't have them. Is there anyway you can post them again?

P3dRo

Feb 28, 2009
Brasília
Hi. I've installed this rom and it is fine and nice. It's fast and very good looking. I've got some problems when playing videos....Youtube works fine, netflix starts but if I try to go ahead with video all crashes. I use tv app that makes me watch live tv but when I start playing the video all crashes....Do you have similar problem? Thank you

Same problem with netflix. I'll update to the latest version and try again later.

Ps: some live tv apps are working fine.

Edit: netflix not working.

Last edited:

PoedelPCS

Sep 14, 2011
Coesfeld
Xiaomi Mi 11
what a nice R0M, man!! Since my MM Rom didn't get no love anymore I tried this one. Nougat is so smooth..
Two questions:
1) is there any tap2wake option?
2) is/will there be theme support?
I do not wanna hurry, just asking ..

ayenzel

Oct 11, 2012
Labuan
I just installed the 12Decmber built which is the latest version. I have problem playing 720p.

I have no such problem in the 5December build.
Now the latest version can't play 720p anymore..
Why the latest version have the problem while the previous build did not? Hope got a fix.

EDIT: I found out that changing the display size to smaller than the default make watching YouTube 720p freeze.(INTERFACE setting) After changing it to the default size YouTube can play 720p without a problem

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts