[FAQ] Purchase History Not Found Error

Search This thread

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
There are lot of support requests regarding purchase history not found error. So, I have decided to make a specific thread even though it's already mentioned in FAQ.

If you are facing purchase history error, Kindly go through the following instructions before raising requests.

1. Make sure that you have logged in with mail account which you have used to purchase. If you have logged in with multiple accounts in the mobiles with Old Google Play / Android Market, the account used should be the Primary /First one. It's not applicable for the latest version of Google Play.
  2. If you have installed Lucky Patcher, Kindly disable both Google Billing & License Verification emulations to avoid conflicts. If you still have issues, kindly uninstall and then try again.
  3. Licensing validation is bound with Google Play. So, Disabling or Blocking Google Play will lead to license validation failure.
  4. Sometimes Google Play errors can lead to licensing error. Keep your Google Play updated. If you still have issues, try to clear the Cache of Google Play & Reboot the device.
  5. Ensure the proper network access. It's necessary to connect to the licensing servers for validation.
  6. In most of the cases license will be validated within 1-2 hr. Sometimes it may take up to 24 hrs depends upon the payment method. So, wait for some time before raising the requests.
  7. Dalvik cache modification can cause malfunction. Tools like lucky patcher exploits Dalvik cache. It leaves a garbage file on Dalvik cache after hacking. MX Player Pro will not be installed properly and license check will fail as well if this file is not removed thoroughly.
Even though It is not directly related to license error it's better to keep you aware. If you uninstall the purchased application before Refund period, Google Play tends to cancel the order automatically & process the refund eventhough you haven't opted. Sometimes it may lead to issue. So, never uninstall any application unless you really want to cancel the order.

Last edited:

Thirumalai.K

Sep 14, 2011

Übermensch

Jul 30, 2010
Oldenburg
I was on vacation in africa, and no internet available - so of course this **** happens: MX Player stopped working on the tablet with error "Purchase History Not Found Error".
That is an absolute NO-GO!

Unfortunatelly, I haven't found an equal alternative up to now - but better an 'not so good' player which is working instead of an top player created by an obviously selfish developer which then refuses to operate.

EDIT/UPDATE
I apologize for above harsh comment- after reviewing the circumstances, the license issue was maybe caused by myself (see following comment from "ktsamy").
Just one note to myself: Don't fiddle around with Google Playstore if you do not have an internet connection...

Last edited:
Reactions: Thirumalai.K

Thirumalai.K

Sep 14, 2011
I was on vacation in africa, and no internet available - so of course this **** happens: MX Player stopped working on the tablet with error "Purchase History Not Found Error".

I strongly recommend not to use MX Player, or you are lost in case you rely on that piece of software.
Unfortunatelly, I haven't found an equal alternative up to now - but better an 'not so good' player which is working instead of an top player created by an obviously selfish developer which then refuses to operate.
Once it's activated, it will work until or unless Google Play license check reverts with unlicensed. One of my mobile is most of time in offline mode. But, still it works without any issue.

You need a working internet connection to activate once. Probably you might have cleared mx player data. if you clear the data of mx player, you will need the internet connection again.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Reactions: Übermensch
Jan 23, 2015
I read all of this and it still show me the error, I uninstall Lucky Patcher, I wipe Dalvik Cache, I have internet connection, i didn't block it.it's been 2 days, and I'm logged in with my account. And it's still showing the pop up..

Thirumalai.K

Sep 14, 2011
I read all of this and it still show me the error, I uninstall Lucky Patcher, I wipe Dalvik Cache, I have internet connection, i didn't block it.it's been 2 days, and I'm logged in with my account. And it's still showing the pop up..
What's the exact error message you are getting?
MX Player shows different messages in different scenarios.

Jan 23, 2015
What's the exact error message you are getting?
MX Player shows different messages in different scenarios.

5uNQ3Xm.png

This one

Jan 23, 2015
This message typically appears when MX Player has connectivity issues. MX Player needs Working internet connection atleast once till it verify it's license.

I have a connection ... i dont have lucky patcher , i have root, i purchase it directly from playstore, i reinstall it already 2 times.. it's still showing...

damponting44

Sep 30, 2016
I'm receiving a popup message when I'm not connected to the internet that says: "The purchase history of this product cannot be found. Please check the internet connection and try again. Press the button below to open the product purchase page.":)

Thirumalai.K

Sep 14, 2011
I'm receiving a popup message when I'm not connected to the internet that says: "The purchase history of this product cannot be found. Please check the internet connection and try again. Press the button below to open the product purchase page.":)

Once it's activated, It will show the error only when the Google Play or MX Player server rejects the validation request. One of my device is not connected to internet on 99% of the time. But, never encountered the issue.

When you have internet, Goto Menu >> Help >> About. It will show as activated. If it's showing as activated, Then you can use it offline. Don't clear the application data when you are offline. It will clear the mx player data files including license status. If you clear the data, you may need internet connection once to activate again.

Reactions: damponting44

coldhart

Apr 22, 2012
yesterday i bought ( twice ) mx player pro but it still asking me to purchase mx player pro i send mail to the developer but still no reply am i got cheated by developer :mad:?
i have not rooted phone
google play is also updated & i cleared the cache
its been almost 24 hrs since the amount got deducted from my account twice

Thirumalai.K

Sep 14, 2011
yesterday i bought ( twice ) mx player pro but it still asking me to purchase mx player pro i send mail to the developer but still no reply am i got cheated by developer :mad:?
i have not rooted phone
google play is also updated & i cleared the cache
its been almost 24 hrs since the amount got deducted from my account twice

can you send a pm with the details about transaction details & email id used to purchase?
The transactions are handled by the Google Play. Once it's successful, Google Play should automatically allow you to install without asking you to purchase again.
Kindly check your Google Play order history. Probably your order might be canceled automatically by Google Play due to payment confirmation issues on the bank side.

coldhart

Apr 22, 2012
Thanks for reply
Money got deducted from account twice means transaction was successful but i'll pm you detail of transaction

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are lot of support requests regarding purchase history not found error. So, I have decided to make a specific thread even though it's already mentioned in FAQ.

If you are facing purchase history error, Kindly go through the following instructions before raising requests.

1. Make sure that you have logged in with mail account which you have used to purchase. If you have logged in with multiple accounts in the mobiles with Old Google Play / Android Market, the account used should be the Primary /First one. It's not applicable for the latest version of Google Play.
    2. If you have installed Lucky Patcher, Kindly disable both Google Billing & License Verification emulations to avoid conflicts. If you still have issues, kindly uninstall and then try again.
    3. Licensing validation is bound with Google Play. So, Disabling or Blocking Google Play will lead to license validation failure.
    4. Sometimes Google Play errors can lead to licensing error. Keep your Google Play updated. If you still have issues, try to clear the Cache of Google Play & Reboot the device.
    5. Ensure the proper network access. It's necessary to connect to the licensing servers for validation.
    6. In most of the cases license will be validated within 1-2 hr. Sometimes it may take up to 24 hrs depends upon the payment method. So, wait for some time before raising the requests.
    7. Dalvik cache modification can cause malfunction. Tools like lucky patcher exploits Dalvik cache. It leaves a garbage file on Dalvik cache after hacking. MX Player Pro will not be installed properly and license check will fail as well if this file is not removed thoroughly.
    Even though It is not directly related to license error it's better to keep you aware. If you uninstall the purchased application before Refund period, Google Play tends to cancel the order automatically & process the refund eventhough you haven't opted. Sometimes it may lead to issue. So, never uninstall any application unless you really want to cancel the order.

EDIT/UPDATE
    I apologize for above harsh comment- after reviewing the circumstances, the license issue was maybe caused by myself (see following comment from "ktsamy").
    Just one note to myself: Don't fiddle around with Google Playstore if you do not have an internet connection...

I strongly recommend not to use MX Player, or you are lost in case you rely on that piece of software.
    Once it's activated, it will work until or unless Google Play license check reverts with unlicensed. One of my mobile is most of time in offline mode. But, still it works without any issue.

You need a working internet connection to activate once. Probably you might have cleared mx player data. if you clear the data of mx player, you will need the internet connection again.

Once it's activated, It will show the error only when the Google Play or MX Player server rejects the validation request. One of my device is not connected to internet on 99% of the time. But, never encountered the issue.

When you have internet, Goto Menu >> Help >> About. It will show as activated. If it's showing as activated, Then you can use it offline. Don't clear the application data when you are offline. It will clear the mx player data files including license status. If you clear the data, you may need internet connection once to activate again.