[Meizu]-[FLyme Os] Install rom international for All devices

Search This thread

29y6145

Jun 7, 2013
Ha Noi
Sorry English my "BAD"
Ground facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1697660883795443/

Guide will support install rom international for Meizu MX4 , MX5 , MX4 pro Version A , U , C ......and more devices Meizu
Advantages: rather safe method, no Chinese applications, default Google Play Services, more supported languages i-rom in the near future.
Disadvantage: OTA-update not possible, (but you can always update manually).

Note: Here's how to do safe , You do not have to worry

Request:

+Rooted
+Busybox
+Driver ADB for PC because run you need command ADB
How to instal driver ADB for Meizu Devices
Note:Because English not good , pls see Guide Tks to @abaggie Meizufan

Step 1 : Enable Usb debug and Allow mock locations
Step 2: connect devices PC and choose connect CD/Rom
You can see CD driver , you install driver adb equal file in folder Usb driver
Step 3: at c: \ Users \ your name \ .android \
Creat or edit file adb_usb.ini
add a line
Code:
0x2a45
Step 4: check driver
Code:
adb kill-sever
Code:
adb devices
if cmd current "offline" you need install again driver :)

Step 4: download and copy file rom .img to storage
Step 5: run CMD and type command:
Code:
adb shell
Code:
su
Code:
dd if=/sdcard/system-i.img of=/dev/block/platform/xxxxx/by-name/system
Note : xxxxx leaves partition system
example : MX4pro (cpu exynos) : /dev/block/platform/15540000.dwmmc0/by-name/system
M2 note,mx4,m1note (cpu MTK) : /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system

MX5:/dev/block/mmcblk0p18 or you can use dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system
We expect the end of the command (about 5 min . ) . After the download of the image will be prompted to enter a new team in the form of the sign '#' ;
Due to the fact that the section is replaced by a system hang smartphone . This is normal. Restart it long hold the power button , and wait for download smartphone. If your smartphone is not loaded within 15 minutes , you need to reset the settings of recovery stock ( volume down button + power button ) .

Step 6 : Now you need to reset your smartphone to factory settings. Settings - About phone - memory - factory reset . Put two checkboxes, and click " Start cleaning " .
Or reboot recovery stock and clear data

DOWNLOAD

Rom 4.5.4i for MX4 Pro: google driver
Rom 4.5.4i MX4pro use TWRP flash rom:Google driver
Rom 4.5.5i for MX4pro:Google driver

Meizu pro5 stock mod version I
4.5.4.2i: Download

M1 note: Download

MX5:Google driver

FW 4.5.2.7i Stable: Download

M2 note : Google driver
FW 4.5.3i :Link Mega

MX4 folder download: google driver

Folder run command ADB:Google driver
Meizu M1 note :Google driver
==================================================
Update tools One click auto converter system support creat system.img for meizu devices
Link download : Driver google
How to use:
Step1: Copy system.new.dat and system.transfer.list to folder "in"
Step2: Run System-conVERTER.dat
===============================
PS: Get link download max speed vietnam host Fshare: get link

Last edited:

midelpo

Feb 1, 2009
doesn't work... Says Permission denied.

this is the string:
shell@mx4pro:/ $ su
su
enter main
start command :am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n com.android.settings/co
m.android.settings.root.RootRequestActivity --ei uid 2000 --ei pid 6904 > /dev/n
ull
shell@mx4pro:/ # dd if=/sdcard/system-i.img of=/dev/block/platform/15540000.dwmm
c0/by-name/system
dcard/system-i.img of=/dev/block/platform/15540000.dwmmc0/by-name/system <
dd: /sdcard/system-i.img: Permission denied

midelpo

Feb 1, 2009
I succeeded even with the terminal emulator. I finally managed to install via PC, great job, everything works.

Reactions: 29y6145

popo72

Oct 18, 2011
Very great method...it worke great! Only issue is that I do not see Contacts for my google account....Any clue?...
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

HabueN

Sep 22, 2011
Bergen
What is the difference beentween the international version and the Chinese version? I'm using my phone in Norway, will this rom support Norwegian?
And if this rom is installed, will ota updates still work?

Thanks

HabueN

Sep 22, 2011
Bergen
I get "Permission denied" when trying to enter the last command in adb.
shell@mx4pro:/ # dd if=/sdcard/system-i.img
c0/by-name/system
dcard/system-i.img of=/dev/block/platform/15

midelpo

Feb 1, 2009
I get "Permission denied" when trying to enter the last command in adb.
shell@mx4pro:/ # dd if=/sdcard/system-i.img
c0/by-name/system
dcard/system-i.img of=/dev/block/platform/15

Install supersu or try with terminal emulator or try with twrp method.

Reactions: HabueN

penyapu79

Jan 5, 2013
stuck at step 4.
where i can find rom.img for meizu m2 note.?
only can find update.zip for international version

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

ok found it. thanks :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry English my "BAD"
    Ground facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1697660883795443/

Guide will support install rom international for Meizu MX4 , MX5 , MX4 pro Version A , U , C ......and more devices Meizu
    Advantages: rather safe method, no Chinese applications, default Google Play Services, more supported languages i-rom in the near future.
    Disadvantage: OTA-update not possible, (but you can always update manually).

Note: Here's how to do safe , You do not have to worry

Request:

+Rooted
    +Busybox
    +Driver ADB for PC because run you need command ADB
    How to instal driver ADB for Meizu Devices
    Note:Because English not good , pls see Guide Tks to @abaggie Meizufan

Step 1 : Enable Usb debug and Allow mock locations
    Step 2: connect devices PC and choose connect CD/Rom
    You can see CD driver , you install driver adb equal file in folder Usb driver
    Step 3: at c: \ Users \ your name \ .android \
    Creat or edit file adb_usb.ini
    add a line
    Code:
    0x2a45
    Step 4: check driver
    Code:
    adb kill-sever
    Code:
    adb devices
    if cmd current "offline" you need install again driver :)

Step 4: download and copy file rom .img to storage
    Step 5: run CMD and type command:
    Code:
    adb shell
    Code:
    su
    Code:
    dd if=/sdcard/system-i.img of=/dev/block/platform/xxxxx/by-name/system
    Note : xxxxx leaves partition system
    example : MX4pro (cpu exynos) : /dev/block/platform/15540000.dwmmc0/by-name/system
    M2 note,mx4,m1note (cpu MTK) : /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system

MX5:/dev/block/mmcblk0p18 or you can use dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system
    We expect the end of the command (about 5 min . ) . After the download of the image will be prompted to enter a new team in the form of the sign '#' ;
    Due to the fact that the section is replaced by a system hang smartphone . This is normal. Restart it long hold the power button , and wait for download smartphone. If your smartphone is not loaded within 15 minutes , you need to reset the settings of recovery stock ( volume down button + power button ) .

Step 6 : Now you need to reset your smartphone to factory settings. Settings - About phone - memory - factory reset . Put two checkboxes, and click " Start cleaning " .
    Or reboot recovery stock and clear data

DOWNLOAD

Rom 4.5.4i for MX4 Pro: google driver
    Rom 4.5.4i MX4pro use TWRP flash rom:Google driver
    Rom 4.5.5i for MX4pro:Google driver

Meizu pro5 stock mod version I
    4.5.4.2i: Download

M1 note: Download

MX5:Google driver

FW 4.5.2.7i Stable: Download

M2 note : Google driver
    FW 4.5.3i :Link Mega

MX4 folder download: google driver

Folder run command ADB:Google driver
    Meizu M1 note :Google driver
    ==================================================
    Update tools One click auto converter system support creat system.img for meizu devices
    Link download : Driver google
    How to use:
    Step1: Copy system.new.dat and system.transfer.list to folder "in"
    Step2: Run System-conVERTER.dat
    ===============================
    PS: Get link download max speed vietnam host Fshare: get link
    I confirm that everything works on MX5 without Factory reset... I'm developing Python script, which do all in this guide and more for u. https://github.com/SterverSVK/MEIZU-IInstaller
    Please say pre-requisites!

I tried to install on MX4 Pro when it had 4.2.8.2A (KitKat ROM) and IT BRICKED! I resolved by Meizu recovery, reinstalling update.zip (4.2.8.2A stable KK).

Just installed 4.5.5I OFFICIAL coming from 4.5.3A (test firmware but LOLLIPOP!).

To finish my warning: IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL I FIRMWARE (only Lollipop because update.zip for LP are system-new ecc), YOU HAVE TO BEGIN WITH LOLLIPOP A FIRMWARE!

I hope this advice will be useful!

P.S. to convert system (very very EASY) just follow this guide (with images): https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/25...ional-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu
    I finally managed to install it on my MX5. I had some problems installing the ADB drivers, but I figured it out eventually. I will shortly describe how and tomorrow or the day after I will write my detailed how to.

When I was trying to manually select/install the USB driver file (located in Meizu phone when set to CD) I bumped in to a windows error. Windows said this is a ''corrupt or been tampered'' file blabla. So I disabled the driver signature verification via this method .

Did that procedure rebooted and installed the USB driver in device management - you'll see a yellow exclamation mark on ADB-driver click on it and manually search for the USB driver folder you copied from your phone, and install. Then I disconnected my device from USB and I killed adb service (adb.exe) from DeviceManager. I re-connected my MX5 and then I ran "adb devices" the .bat file in the downloaded adb folder, see first post. Now there was an .android file created in my C: drive and I added the adb_usb.ini in it (just make a txt file and remove txt into .ini.) don't forget to add 0x2a45 in it, but you can read this in the first post.

Then I followed the instructions from the first post, I used this - dd if=/sdcard/system-i.img of=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system - for my MX5 (575M).

Iz5TzK5.jpg

Waited a bit, my MX5 wasn't working anymore as mentioned, so I shut it down by holding the power button. I rebooted it again, and it was optimizing all my android apps, waited a bit for that and I was running the international rom version. Thanks 29y6145