un root help

Search This thread
Jan 3, 2014
I am trying to unroot my gs4. its an mk2 build. I clicked unroot in SU, but the phone locks up when attempting to go into factory recovery. I tried flashing the appropriate tar file in odin but it always fails at (aboot.mbn) any ideas?

Jan 3, 2014
since trying to do this, phone now wont reboot. it says firmware upgrade encountered an issue, please select recovery mode in kies. problem is it wont connect to kies... ; (

hexitnow

Jun 19, 2013
Idaho
since trying to do this, phone now wont reboot. it says firmware upgrade encountered an issue, please select recovery mode in kies. problem is it wont connect to kies... ; (

You flashed the wrong file that's why it softbricked. You can't flash anything older, only mk2 or newer. You'll have to flash the mk2 image in Odin to restore it to working condition.

Hit thanks if I helped you out. Doing a little bit of reading goes a long way. Sent via tapatalk.

Reactions: iPhone*convert

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You flashed the wrong file that's why it softbricked. You can't flash anything older, only mk2 or newer. You'll have to flash the mk2 image in Odin to restore it to working condition.

Hit thanks if I helped you out. Doing a little bit of reading goes a long way. Sent via tapatalk.