[Q] I have some question about backup TA on Z1 locked bootloader 4.3

Search This thread

Wolter91

Feb 12, 2014
Hello to everyone on Xda! I'm a C6903 user with 4.3 on 14.2.A.1.136,
I have a problem, i want to backup TA before Unlock bootloader, but for backup i need root, there is a possible way to backup without rooting and after unlocking bootloader? :eek:

I need this for a trusted unlock! Thank's to all!!

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
You can't Backup TA without Root and you can't Backup TA after unlock bootloader because after Unlock you will lost your DRM Keys forever with warranty.

You can Root without Unlock Bootloader so there is no problem at all. Use NUT method.

Reactions: Wolter91

Wolter91

Feb 12, 2014
You can't Backup TA without Root and you can't Backup TA after unlock bootloader because after Unlock you will lost your DRM Keys forever with warranty.

You can Root without Unlock Bootloader so there is no problem at all. Use NUT method.

Thank you for the answer, sorry but i'm a n00b with xperia world, i have bought Z1 5 days ago and i don't want to lose warrantly!
What is NUT method? The recovery?
I have 4.3 updated to 14.2.A.1.136 and i don't have see rooting method without unlock bootloader :(

Sorry for the bad English..

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
What is NUT method? The recovery?.

This is the NUT method, you have to downgrade with Flashtool to .534 provided by NUT to not lose IMEI, Root with Bin4ry Applicartion, then follow the instruction to update to .290. When you will have the .290 Rooted then you are ready to Update to .136 with the same method HERE

Watch the Tutorial Video How To.

This is all for Locked Bootlader.

Reactions: Wolter91

kumbangdesa

Aug 25, 2011
Kuala Terengganu
Downgrade to 534. Root & backup ta. Flash stock 136 and unlock bootloader. Then flash stock adv kernel by doomlord. Install Update superSU and busybox. You will have root 136. That's it.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What is NUT method? The recovery?.

This is the NUT method, you have to downgrade with Flashtool to .534 provided by NUT to not lose IMEI, Root with Bin4ry Applicartion, then follow the instruction to update to .290. When you will have the .290 Rooted then you are ready to Update to .136 with the same method HERE

Watch the Tutorial Video How To.

This is all for Locked Bootlader.