Urgent help please

Search This thread

Vivek ps

Nov 22, 2012
Kochi
Friends ,please help me. my device is in big trouble.It was MIke's LX Kitkat ROM in phone.some days ago i installed LinkToSD and moved some apps to my memory card without partitioning it.After that i couldn't access my memory card on pc via mass storage or media transfer mode.Device is getting charged when connected to the PC(only if usb debugging is enabled) but PC even doesn't show any sign of a connected hardware .I tried using different cables tried in different PC but no use.Can't use flash tool since hardware is not detected by the computer.Thinking it was a ROM problem i switched to the Carbon ROM, but couldn't flash the kernel because of the connection problem.And now wifi is also stopped working.Some one please help me..(I don't remember if i turned on fastcharge option or not) but i can't see the option now just for checking wthr i enabled it or not).Help me:(:(

kirev

Feb 8, 2008
Skopje
What recovery options do you have now? Probably someone has Lx KitKat ROM to be flashed from SD card or adb in recovery? Or someone can make you one :) Give us details about the exact phone, recovery and LX you are using.

Vivek ps

Nov 22, 2012
Kochi
What recovery options do you have now? Probably someone has Lx KitKat ROM to be flashed from SD card or adb in recovery? Or someone can make you one :) Give us details about the exact phone, recovery and LX you are using.

i have custom rcvry mode and can flash a rom as zip.But i flashed mike's latest LX Rom .. but wifi didn't work. i think i have to flash the kernel too from the zip.. but there is no way.. and kernel vrsion is 3.4.72 nAa+ mike@buildbot@1 (wed dec 11 06:07:05 EST 2013

Vivek ps

Nov 22, 2012
Kochi

Thanks for the link dude. but my device is not bricked.I flashed the latest LX of Mike but i can't turn on the wifi because i can't flash the kernel inside the zip.when i connect my phone to pc,charging only works. but system even doesn't detect a hardware is connected.somewhere i read enabling fastcharging will do the same.. but i don't remember i enabled that option.any way when i searched for the option to check,i couldn't find it

kirev

Feb 8, 2008
Skopje
:( Try another computer or update with recovery. Or find a repair shop, it might be a hardware problem at the end.

Vivek ps

Nov 22, 2012
Kochi
The problem is that ,PC is not identifying the presence of a hardware connected to it.It is showing any changes in device management.No sign of a connected hardware.but charging occurs

Top Liked Posts