Drachy1990

Feb 24, 2014
I'm having this problem.

So I have a nexus 5.
Root with CF-Autoroot
super-SU
Busybox
Xposed framework.

Despite all the root i'm having this problem...
twDWb6BMxx8m_yTg06qWLKjZpQNVnfM-SqlkZWhkhL5XLz4OGMyNKn-QOKeW2alJ9nX7seWoGkVXUAifPwnvNbJX_UFxgZN8SvKi50SX7_abRS2j1nyfM0D8M5JjwkL3uGc_T6uK=w506-h750

Why? The 3d effects are working, just not showing what's behind clearly.

anipiot

Apr 24, 2010
Works very Good with hardware Button, but doesent show up when using à smart cover app (gravity lock) can this be fixed? Did I have to tick an option?

Edit: issue was from gravity lock! Not app related!
Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,

I found a Amazing lock screen..

LG Optimus Lockscreen

wx8JWD7oP2mgSFMxrVwO9srBPQBwkSbzzOtvQl35s4S5UizD5q_vin-w0lxJ-MbMagA=h900-rw

LG Optimus Lockscreen is a lock screen application which makes your phone looks exactly like LG optimus G, including Particle, Crystal, DewDrop, Ripple and WhiteHole effect, the effect is very gorgeous and smooth, simple and practical!​

Application features:
    • Particle effect
      TNgxfH0qrxVX452VLyBep6iRwqW-Vz6fLX03AVgmudBhd5PG3To8IAT1xyUgOK622Kc=h900-rw
    • Crystal effect
      XqaBhAtaQY2Ex7WAfaFlN6VRpzH8RyjkG3TEXTb6ZjMc6idzbA0FfcoBhdPzlFaK6MY=h900-rw
    • Dewdrop effect
      RGqZXGLt9RrcKMOkqCS9jSo5PMrc7EL8YehHWX3JgppfRvbPiFkS5UmoYkRZ7tusIJE=h900-rw
    • Ripple effect
      tLXf4ofUReOBVEZbt-Hvu0cY985Vo12WkwnDJcQqiFNAdqfNgMNvVgGfRIrKzmTXrg=h900-rw
    • WhiteHole effect
      --UDcO407RxSpZ96HMcTv17ihdN0tSrYOCPcbGDsQEDzNK-R6M7_a3RgoFWKvV8ItrA=h900-rw

3D DewDrop effect requires root support, if your device is not rooted, dew drop will be not perfect.
    Crystal projection effect requires root, if not rooted, crystal only shows wallpaper.

Note: To prevent double lock screen, enable LG Optimus Lockscreen, and choose the system lock screen as "None."

Thanks for the developer: andev888

Download from XDA
    Play Store

Bug:

You may encounter the FC while swapping the Call button from Lockscreen in MIUI ROM.
    Superb lockscreen was using Cover beta lockscreen but it destroys my battery so hoping this doesn't.

I'm getting the same FC as you mate, any fix for this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

You must disable hide statusbar...

Sent from my BLUE HTC ONE bitten by a Viper
    I have found the issue. When I deactivated the statusbar in the app, then is this issue. Can anybody test this for me. Then I know it is an Venom issue or an app issue... Thanks

Sent from my BLUE HTC ONE bitten by a Viper

Running Viper 4.2 and I can say that when you hide the status bar and use that setting (dewdrop) it does make it look all strange. When the status bar is NOT hidden, it works fine.
    Is there any way I can change the default wallpaper..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Go to setting of LG screensaver -> Personalization -> Choose your wallpaper.