Oneplus 7 Screen Protectors?

Search This thread

DavidAdamLeo

Apr 25, 2019
Are the Oneplus 6T screen protectors compatible with the Oneplus 7? I mean is there any change in screen display size and shape, the screen bezels? The thing is there aren't any good options yet for the Oneplus 7 yet. So if the screens are the same, guess I can use 6T screen protectors with Oneplus 7. Which ones are you using for your Oneplus 7?

greekTechGuy

Feb 21, 2019
Whitestone Dome makes a full-screen liquid adhesive tempered glass screen protector for the Oneplus 7 Pro. It's pretty sweet.

I personally think their screen protectors work great. They are a bit pricey, but so are the other big-name brands... At least they give you a limited lifetime warranty so you can replace it multiple times if you drop it and it cracks.

It is even 20% off right now for another day or two.

Check out whitestonedome.com

aazizz

Nov 27, 2016
OnePlus 7
I'm using OnePlus 7 official 3D Tempered Glass.
In my opinion this is fantastic! ?
Protects your all screen, very smooth and touch responsive as well as case friendly.
It's little bit costly but worth to have it. ✌?

Reactions: denzel09

SkubiDoo

Sep 6, 2013
I think it is worth to check 6T glass as they should fit model 7 as well.

The official one is too expensive 20€..

For 14€ you have Orzly Twin pack for 6T.

Robert417919

Jun 27, 2012
Are you able to put a case on it and not interfere with each other? I'm thinking of getting the supersheids Tempered Glass protector. It looks like the official one. Probably my best option in the US.

In my opinion this is fantastic!
Protects your all screen, very smooth and touch responsive as well as case friendly.
It's little bit costly but worth to have it. ?

durkaganesh

Aug 19, 2012
Does the protector cover little bit of side screen as claimed by many?

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

In my opinion this is fantastic!
It's little bit costly but worth to have it. ?

Robert417919

Jun 27, 2012
Are you guys taking off the factory screen protector? I switched out to a SuperSheildz and it is definitely not as responsive as the other one. It's almost like there is a thin layer of air.

Cloudane

May 8, 2012
I'm using this Omoton one https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07KCWKZ3W/

Very easy to install due to the frame it comes with, plus a spare if you **** up. It's no expensive whitestone dome that everyone goes gaga over, and as reviewers mention there's a prism effect on the edges, but it's many leagues better than the factory fitted plastic thing. Fingerprint seems fine as well after re-registering, I've had a couple of misses but had one or two before.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts