[BOOT & DOWN ANIMATIONS(EVEN SOUND)][TeamDART] For ONE X (Taking requests)[118 today]

Search This thread

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
Just in case anyone wondering, I flashed the droid DNA boot ani that was posted and it works fine on dirty rom :)

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

mine?

Could you tell me what did I mess up? Lol

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

ummm.... hm lets see... cant remember them all.

the main ones are:

You compressed your bootanimation.zip with something other than store mode
You had p 0 0 02_dna instead of p 1 0 02_dna, for some reason having 0 0 screws things up sometimes

inphamous36

Aug 8, 2012
Baltimore
Hey, how do I clear out my existing bootanimation? I'm trying to use the DNA one now. It works when I try aosp ROMs but not sense

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey same here.. tried flasgi g the DNA animations twice and no go in cleanrom.. worked fine in aosp.. it used to be the other way around haha

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
it probably uses a different location... i am going to need to look at one of your all phones tonioght over teamviewer so i can make it work for ya, just message me (pm) if ud like to help me test

inphamous36

Aug 8, 2012
Baltimore
Hey. I just saw this. Im not able to DRI it tonight. I'm able tomorrow around 1 though...

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
System>media is where it went when I flashed it

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355837324711.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355837324711.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 249
Reactions: 18th.abn

18th.abn

Oct 27, 2011
South Carolina
Google Pixel 8 Pro
The zips are all meant to be flashed from a pc it looks like. They are going to the correct folder if your on a sense Rom, but the file name of the animation is "spc_bootanimation.zip" and it needs to be "bootanimation.zip". Looks like a batch file being used from the evo Lte. So, best thing to do with these is.

Download
Extract contents
Go into the extracted /animations dir.
Find spc_bootanimation.zip
Rename to bootanimation.zip

Sense roms- copy bootanimation.zip to
/system/customize/resource/

Aosp roms- to /system/media/

****or you can use adb to push files****

Delete or overwrite original bootanimation, or rename to bootanimation.zip.bak if u want to save it

Reboot

Edit-

They are pc batch files, and can't be flashed thru recovery, except the ones posted throughout the thread that say recovery flashed. I apologize for mis-information, so, only time they need a manual install is with aosp roms or if you don't have a pc near to run the batch file.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

inphamous36

Aug 8, 2012
Baltimore
Anyway to get the boot sound to work. Would those be in their respective places? Like for AOSP of would be in system/media? What do we have to change the name of it to for the sound

Sent from my One X using xda premium

iElvis

May 24, 2012
Modville
OnePlus 9 Pro
They are pc batch files, and can't be flashed thru recovery, except the ones posted throughout the thread that say recovery flashed. I apologize for mis-information, so, only time they need a manual install is with aosp roms or if you don't have a pc near to run the batch file.

The flashable versions are all here:

http://goo.im/devs/kevinrocksman/Bootanimations/ONEX/Flashable

It's hard to find unless you manually enter the URL and then navigate in goo manger.

inphamous36

Aug 8, 2012
Baltimore
Re: [BOOT & DOWN ANIMATIONS(EVEN SOUND)][TeamDART] For ONE X (Taking requests)[118 to

Anyone tried these in JB? Any reason they wouldn't work? Has the animation file location changed?

I'm not actually sure. I download them on my phone extract the bootanimation.zip and put it in manually

Sent from my viper infused HTC One Ex El

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can I get the droid DNA animation?

Funny lol, im working on the Droid DNA right now for splash screens. Ill see if i can pull the boot any from one and convert it over
    I have a request, could u make the stock boot and down animation but invert backroind to black and change HTC green color to jelly bean blue it would b so awesome if anyone could do this

Okay, here's what should be a doable request.

Take the HTC One X invertedstock animation that's already created. Split it right before the "quietly brilliant" bit transitions into the "HTC One" bit.

In between, insert this video

from 2:56 to 3:08.

I need this to go with this:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38288295&postcount=441

:cool:

We will take a look and see what we can come up with. Can someone get me the stock boot and down animations?
    The zips are all meant to be flashed from a pc it looks like. They are going to the correct folder if your on a sense Rom, but the file name of the animation is "spc_bootanimation.zip" and it needs to be "bootanimation.zip". Looks like a batch file being used from the evo Lte. So, best thing to do with these is.

Download
    Extract contents
    Go into the extracted /animations dir.
    Find spc_bootanimation.zip
    Rename to bootanimation.zip

Sense roms- copy bootanimation.zip to
    /system/customize/resource/

Aosp roms- to /system/media/

****or you can use adb to push files****

Delete or overwrite original bootanimation, or rename to bootanimation.zip.bak if u want to save it

Reboot

Edit-

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

The flashable versions are all here:

http://goo.im/devs/kevinrocksman/Bootanimations/ONEX/Flashable

It's hard to find unless you manually enter the URL and then navigate in goo manger.