[Q] Prototype Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition??

Search This thread

vantt1

Dec 23, 2011
I was searching on eBay for a Samsung Galaxy Black Edition (the one with a black screen and a Note 3 style leather textured back):

samsung_galaxy_s4_mini_leather_back_panel.jpg

Then I came across this quite sleek looking Prototype Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition:

lzCdNv3.jpg

UyZXPG6.jpg

oC2dAMz.jpg

7bdsJ2t.jpg

KxlkS0y.jpg

1xCShqv.jpg

And I thought to myself: "I must get one."

It has a black, logo-less rectangular screen with square corners, and a logo-less matte plastic back cover. In my opinion, this prototype looks much better than the mass produced model. Does anyone here own one? If so, what's it like?

Reactions: Illutorium

vantt1

Dec 23, 2011
I wish I could, but a few things are steering me away from it:

1. It's a US phone, and apparently it's locked to US Cellular (I live in Australia)
2. It's a CDMA phone, so I'm not sure about its compatibility with Aussie networks
3. They're a US seller, so postage might be a bit of a pain because they "May not ship to Australia"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was searching on eBay for a Samsung Galaxy Black Edition (the one with a black screen and a Note 3 style leather textured back):

samsung_galaxy_s4_mini_leather_back_panel.jpg

Then I came across this quite sleek looking Prototype Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition:

lzCdNv3.jpg

UyZXPG6.jpg

oC2dAMz.jpg

7bdsJ2t.jpg

KxlkS0y.jpg

1xCShqv.jpg

And I thought to myself: "I must get one."

It has a black, logo-less rectangular screen with square corners, and a logo-less matte plastic back cover. In my opinion, this prototype looks much better than the mass produced model. Does anyone here own one? If so, what's it like?