some themes that works

Search This thread

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
Hi guys, just had my hand's over the Flex and was running out of theme's which was never a case with G2 or G-pro

but after testing some theme's from the older devices, i found that these are working just perfect.

try them. simply install the apk file then go to settings theme and change as per your likings :)

have a nice time

added some keyboard themes from LG smart world .

Attachments

• sense5.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 3,137
  • cklp.apk
    4.9 MB · Views: 2,490
  • KitkatTheme.apk
    3.8 MB · Views: 2,247
  • LGHome3_Theme_theme1wood.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 3,104
  • MiUi.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,067
  • Prada.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,901
Last edited:

ma67cpe

Jun 15, 2012
Thank you very much for this. Very cool and thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it.

ToledoG28

Mar 19, 2012
Ponce
Last edited:

ma67cpe

Jun 15, 2012
here some. Most of them work. Including w8 and iso7. If this is wrong let me know and i remove the link. I have some more.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jewsmuoia9jro2/LG_THEMES.rar

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Some more. https://www.dropbox.com/s/uicmdbndyko95hr/LG__14_Themes.zip

thanks. I cant wait to check these out as well. :laugh:

Reactions: BugBuster1

einrae214

Jan 17, 2011
Columbus, O.H.

Attachments

• 1394020790474.jpg
    1394020790474.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,717

Uncle Irish

Nov 23, 2009
Still waiting for my FLex to get here (grrrrrrr)
Are the themes available for all carrier branded phones? I'm on AT$T. I know on some other phones only the TMobile branded phones had theme chooser to let you change the theme, so I figured I'd ask.

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
Still waiting for my FLex to get here (grrrrrrr)
Are the themes available for all carrier branded phones? I'm on AT$T. I know on some other phones only the TMobile branded phones had theme chooser to let you change the theme, so I figured I'd ask.

they can be installed on one and all. i cannot understand one thing. is this the first ever phone with poled display? what the hell is this display? i've seen many 720p crystal clear displays .....

Reactions: Uncle Irish

Samstealth7

Jul 2, 2013
Muncie
Thanks for packaging and uploading all these themes to share with the community appreciate it a lot.

-
on a side note any idea where one can find a Hello Kitty theme, my wife has a tmobile LG G-Flex
I'd be willing to pay,

I don't really want to run a custom launcher and messaging plugin and everything that if possible,
thanks in advance.

Reactions: kintwofan

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Thanks for packaging and uploading all these themes to share with the community appreciate it a lot.

-
on a side note any idea where one can find a Hello Kitty theme, my wife has a tmobile LG G-Flex
I'd be willing to pay,

I don't really want to run a custom launcher and messaging plugin and everything that if possible,
thanks in advance.

Sure your wife wants it.......

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, just had my hand's over the Flex and was running out of theme's which was never a case with G2 or G-pro

but after testing some theme's from the older devices, i found that these are working just perfect.

try them. simply install the apk file then go to settings theme and change as per your likings :)

have a nice time

added some keyboard themes from LG smart world .
    Sweet thanks. She's running one on buzz launcher now she likes,

I can take some screen shots and grab what ever icons I can find,
    if possible she'd like it to be as system wide as possible
    Like all or most of the stock apps,

like dialer, messaging, status bar, you know as much as possible,

thanks a lot for replying so quick I'll get whatever information I can for you together and send you a PM,

I don't know if you have a set price for something like this?,
    let me know what you think is fair as far as a donation,
    I know custom stuff in a stock rom is pretty time consuming

thanks again.

Just link me the theme download is all I need. If it's missing icons I can find/make ones that blend in.
    As for donation everything I do around here is simply so people can enjoy their phone. In other words no donation required. I only have the link because when I used to spend a lot of time helping people unbrick their phones a head a few that insisted in donating to me

here some. Most of them work. Including w8 and iso7. If this is wrong let me know and i remove the link. I have some more.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jewsmuoia9jro2/LG_THEMES.rar

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Some more. https://www.dropbox.com/s/uicmdbndyko95hr/LG__14_Themes.zip

Or a link to the original thread instead of downloads is preferred so we can hit thanks for the themer

picking them from different 720p forums testing and posting