[RECOVERY] Stock Recovery v1.0

Search This thread

Harfainx

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 10, 2010
Standard disclaimer: I'm not responsible for your phone. Anything you do with it, you do at your own risk. There is very little potential for problems if you FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. Do not blame me if you break your phone because you decided to flash a picture to your hboot partition!

Greetings everyone!

I'm here today to share the stock recovery v1.0 for the Oppo N1.

I know that there were some people that wanted to go back to stock after flashing TWRP for various reasons.

I have flashed back and forth quite a few times now, and I can assure you that everything works fine when you're going from one to the other.

If you find the dev recovery... DO NOT FLASH IT! You can see what happens when you flash the dev recovery in my attached pictures. Phone won't boot, and recovery won't load. You have to go back into fastboot and flash back to a working recovery. I will not link to, nor will I post the Developer Recovery. If you need/want it, I can send it to you, but I'll only do it through PM.

If new revisions of the stock recovery come out, I'll update and post them here.

I'm not going to post a guide on how to flash a recovery. That can be found in a number of other places.

Oppo Stock Recovery v1.0
https://www.4shared.com/download/iaNsAwxO/OppoN1Recovery100.img

Attachments

• stockrecovery.jpg
    stockrecovery.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 1,595
  • twrp2631.jpg
    twrp2631.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,523
  • devrecovery.jpg
    devrecovery.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,396
  • fastboot.jpg
    fastboot.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,333
  • stock.recovery.jpg
    stock.recovery.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,288
  • twrp.recovery.jpg
    twrp.recovery.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,222

ferey8733

Jul 2, 2018
help me

Hi. The link above is broken. I need the file can you restore the link download or send it to me (apheng.fery@yahoo.com)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Standard disclaimer: I'm not responsible for your phone. Anything you do with it, you do at your own risk. There is very little potential for problems if you FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. Do not blame me if you break your phone because you decided to flash a picture to your hboot partition!

Greetings everyone!

I'm here today to share the stock recovery v1.0 for the Oppo N1.

I know that there were some people that wanted to go back to stock after flashing TWRP for various reasons.

I have flashed back and forth quite a few times now, and I can assure you that everything works fine when you're going from one to the other.

If you find the dev recovery... DO NOT FLASH IT! You can see what happens when you flash the dev recovery in my attached pictures. Phone won't boot, and recovery won't load. You have to go back into fastboot and flash back to a working recovery. I will not link to, nor will I post the Developer Recovery. If you need/want it, I can send it to you, but I'll only do it through PM.

If new revisions of the stock recovery come out, I'll update and post them here.

I'm not going to post a guide on how to flash a recovery. That can be found in a number of other places.

Oppo Stock Recovery v1.0
    https://www.4shared.com/download/iaNsAwxO/OppoN1Recovery100.img