watch faces vxp files

Search This thread

a.woellert

Dec 2, 2009
My watchface is ready to download.

Have fun with this.
The outside circle is animated and the colon too.

Attachments

• RedDigital.zip
    100.9 KB · Views: 11,369
  • RedDigital.png
    RedDigital.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 939

drusu.sv

Mar 27, 2008
по предоставленным матерьялам уважаемого bogachsochi@gmail.com за что ему особая благодарность и +
on the provided information, bogachsochi@gmail.com respected him for that special thanks and +

Awsome! Thank you for the watchfaces. If you allow me, I suggest you for the friedegg and the diesel watchface to make another version bigger (without the black edge around) like in Latin classic and Executive red, My suggestion is based on the fact that on our watches (GW01 and possibly others) we already have a black edge around the screen, so the watchfaces will look better without the black edge aroud it. Don't you think so? Keep up your good work. You all creators are my heros! thanks again!:good:

neela147

Oct 24, 2016
I had a go at the Breitling Navitimer & Gold but they both fail - so I'll leave them for the time being - may need to reduce the colour depth.

But here is the Kalonda Black ...

Attachments

• Kalonda.zip
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,111
  • kalonda.png
    kalonda.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 671

ewGENIY16

Nov 2, 2016
Naberezhnye Chelny
Awsome! Thank you for the watchfaces. If you allow me, I suggest you for the friedegg and the diesel watchface to make another version bigger (without the black edge around) like in Latin classic and Executive red, My suggestion is based on the fact that on our watches (GW01 and possibly others) we already have a black edge around the screen, so the watchfaces will look better without the black edge aroud it. Don't you think so? Keep up your good work. You all creators are my heros! thanks again!:good:

спасибо за тёплые слова, я вас понял и сделаю для вас )) но если не возражаете не сегодня, сегодня я устал очень, хочу отдохнуть )))
Тханк you for your kind words, I understand you, and I will do for you)) but if you do not mind not today, today I am very tired, want to relax)))

ebsbow

Jul 22, 2008
forgive me, my translator translates not entirely correct ((well they work or not?
I have this happen after I experimented with digital dials, after reset to watch it all fell into place

Sh*t i bricked mine yesterday...
Need to get a PC now...

Envoyé de mon MI NOTE LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

My watchface is ready to download.

Have fun with this.
The outside circle is animated and the colon too.

The icons for bt, alarm etc are shown when I install it.
Is this intended? Seems crowded ☺
Also, a lot of the second indicator disapears behind the home button. Some models have an home button on the screen.
The watchface Red+ is matched for these button, incase you want to have a look at that.

Don't get me wrong. Its nice work indeed.

edit; just saw Red+ isnt adjusted for a home button, only seems that way. But no icons.

Last edited:

drusu.sv

Mar 27, 2008
Is this intended? Seems crowded
Also, a lot of the second indicator disapears behind the home button. Some models have an home button on the screen.
The watchface Red+ is matched for these button, incase you want to have a look at that.

edit; just saw Red+ isnt adjusted for a home button, only seems that way. But no icons.

It seems like you intended to speak about DigitalRed , but not Red+, didn''t you? I think that the DigitalRed was designed for full round screens, not flat tire screens. Indeed the BT, message and battery indicators are shown over the animated red circle. So, maybe it would be better to have those indicators inside the animated circle. Also I think that the middle dots between hours and minutes numbers would look better on white, not red. It's just my opinion, of course and this watchface is super nice the way it is now.But perfection is perfective, so if the creator thinks that my suggestions are ok, he can make the necessary adjustments. Thanks everyone of you for the support in making our watches to look nicer than they actually are.:good:

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
Is this intended? Seems crowded

It seems like you intended to speak about DigitalRed , but not Red+, didn''t you? I think that the DigitalRed was designed for full round screens, not flat tire screens. Indeed the BT, message and battery indicators are shown over the animated red circle. So, maybe it would be better to have those indicators inside the animated circle. Also I think that the middle dots between hours and minutes numbers would look better on white, not red. It's just my opinion, of course and this watchface is super nice the way it is now.But perfection is perfective, so if the creator thinks that my suggestions are ok, he can make the necessary adjustments. Thanks everyone of you for the support in making our watches to look nicer than they actually are.:good:

The BT, Message, and battery indicators is according to the watch ROM/Firmware. You cannot customize it in the VXP.
I know this because in my K88H watch, the battery indicators will show up in digital faces, but in my GW01 there are no indicators in the digital faces. But after I flash new ROM to the GW01, I can see the indicators.

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
UPDATES:
As suggested by ewGENIY16, I have now updated the website http://vxpface.ml to add the numbers of downloads.
So now we can see numbers of downloads of a watch face.
I also have fixed the "submit watch face" page, where there is an error will not upload the photo after wrong captcha.
Next plan: Add Search filter

Last edited:
Reactions: txalaiz and ebsbow

ebsbow

Jul 22, 2008
The BT, Message, and battery indicators is according to the watch ROM/Firmware. You cannot customize it in the VXP.
I know this because in my K88H watch, the battery indicators will show up in digital faces, but in my GW01 there are no indicators in the digital faces. But after I flash new ROM to the GW01, I can see the indicators.

Maybe there is a way to fool the system? Obviously it depends on a resource or marker to tell it when to use icons.

... we need to digg deeper!

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
Maybe there is a way to fool the system? Obviously it depends on a resource or marker to tell it when to use icons.

... we need to digg deeper!

Yeah I don't know. But I don't think that it depends on the VXP. Because the same VXP, on my K88H show the indicators, but on my GW01 does not show. It only show up when I flash new firmware to the GW01.
According to Golem_, the firmware for the watches is "closed source", not open source like android. So we cannot modified it. Only possible is to change the original watch fae background. Even menu icons is not possible.

If only Mediatek release new VXP watch face with the date, and other function. :(

ewGENIY16

Nov 2, 2016
Naberezhnye Chelny
UPDATES:
As suggested by ewGENIY16, I have now updated the website http://vxpface.ml to add the numbers of downloads.
So now we can see numbers of downloads of a watch face.
I also have fixed the "submit watch face" page, where there is an error will not upload the photo after wrong captcha.
Next plan: Add Search filter
очень хорошо! спасибо ))
very good! Thank you ))

переделал по вашей просьбе ))
altered on request))

Attachments

• FriedEgg01.png
    FriedEgg01.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 484
  • Diesel01.png
    Diesel01.png
    58 KB · Views: 506
Reactions: drusu.sv

a.woellert

Dec 2, 2009

That is right. I hava a GW01, full screen and no indicators. If you need modifcation, you can make a own watch.

Nov 8, 2016
Поставил себе с 493 поста лицо и получил кирпич трындец не могу реанимировать зарядка дома жесть просто ((((((((((

Cycrexx

Account currently disabled
Jun 30, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
I have The kw18 watch and Android 6 on my Galaxy s4.
My watch Connect and disconnect always randomly. Sometimes Not and sometimes it does. Something with gatt is Not Connect. What Can i do? And sometimes my Bluetooth goes on my Smartphone on and Off and on and Off..
Thats really annoing!

ewGENIY16

Nov 2, 2016
Naberezhnye Chelny
Поставил себе с 493 поста лицо и получил кирпич трындец не могу реанимировать зарядка дома жесть просто ((((((((((
???????????????? ???? ??????????????? ???? ?????????? ??????????????. ?????????? ?????????????? ?? ?????????????????????? ?????????????????????????? ?????????????????????? ???????

Nov 8, 2016
Here's the 'undone' dial again - this time with white hands and a '3' inserted which was missing on the original because of the date box ...

knowingly removed the yellow arrows was much more beautiful
зря убрал желтые стрелки, было гораздо красивее:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

???????????????? ???? ??????????????? ???? ?????????? ??????????????. ?????????? ?????????????? ?? ?????????????????????? ?????????????????????????? ?????????????????????? ???????

Прописалась в часах и нет изображения и никак удалить не могу (((((( перегрузил уже раз 50 наверно. Видно только когда включается и звук идет, а дальше квадрат малевича ((((( :(:(:(

I spelled out in hours and there is no picture and I can not remove ((((((overloaded already probably 50 times. It can be seen only when the sound is switched on and goes, and then the square of Malevich ((((:)( :( :(

ewGENIY16

Nov 2, 2016
Naberezhnye Chelny
knowingly removed the yellow arrows was much more beautiful
зря убрал желтые стрелки, было гораздо красивее:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Прописалась в часах и нет изображения и никак удалить не могу (((((( перегрузил уже раз 50 наверно. Видно только когда включается и звук идет, а дальше квадрат малевича ((((( :(:(:(

I spelled out in hours and there is no picture and I can not remove ((((((overloaded already probably 50 times. It can be seen only when the sound is switched on and goes, and then the square of Malevich ((((:)( :( :(

это после какого циферблата произошло? скачаю и проверю на своих. может у тебя перебор произошёл по количеству установленных циферблатов?
после очередной перезагрузке дождись примерно минут от 2 и до 5 должны подключится к телефону, если это произойдёт то добивайся чтобы синхронизировались с программой и удали все циферблаты. если часы после установки неправильных приложений вырубаются то они работают но очень долго обрабатывают всю информацию, но работают!
this after what happened the dial? download and check it on its own. can you bust occurred in the number of installed dials?
after the next restart wait for about 2 minutes on and 5 must be connected to the phone, if that happens then seek to synchronize with the program and delete all the dials. if the clock after setting the wrong application being cut down but they work very long process all the information, but they work!

Nov 8, 2016
это после какого циферблата произошло? скачаю и проверю на своих. может у тебя перебор произошёл по количеству установленных циферблатов?
после очередной перезагрузке дождись примерно минут от 2 и до 5 должны подключится к телефону, если это произойдёт то добивайся чтобы синхронизировались с программой и удали все циферблаты. если часы после установки неправильных приложений вырубаются то они работают но очень долго обрабатывают всю информацию, но работают!
this after what happened the dial? download and check it on its own. can you bust occurred in the number of installed dials?
after the next restart wait for about 2 minutes on and 5 must be connected to the phone, if that happens then seek to synchronize with the program and delete all the dials. if the clock after setting the wrong application being cut down but they work very long process all the information, but they work!

493 пост зеленые такие на них все повисло и все! При включении выходит смарт воч и потом черный экран и все. На выключение реакции нет просто держу и жду и опять включаются и все поновой как то так.

Post 493 green are all hung on them all! When you turn out smart Voch and then a black screen and all. On shutdown reaction is not simply hold and wait, and included again all anew something like this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download and extract to your Android Phone. Install from Fundo apk.
    How to create vxp files
    New Website is UP!

Hey guys! I have a good news to share with you guys.
    So today, Mr. Que Chen Chao, a generous marketing manager for "NO.1 Smartwatch" (yes! the company who made no.1 d5, d6, g6 etc) has contacted me regarding the VXP Face website.
    Long story short, he agrees to sponsor on the website hosting and domain!
    So, I think there will be no more problem such as website suspended or anything.
    So guys, enjoy, and thank you for your support :D
    and please submit the watch faces that you guys not able to submit when the website is down

New Website URL: http://watchfaceup.com/
    Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 17

Here you go guys. Enjoy.:)
    по предоставленным матерьялам уважаемого bogachsochi@gmail.com за что ему особая благодарность и +
    on the provided information, bogachsochi@gmail.com respected him for that special thanks and +
    VXP Face Website

Here you go guys!
    Link: http://vxpface.ml/

You guys can submit the VXP watch faces that you created to the website. But because I only using free web hosting, so I'm not able to host the vxp files there.
    So you guys need to upload the file to somewhere else or just attach it in this thread, and copy the attachment link.
    The submission need to be approved by the admin(me) first, this is to avoid spam.

Again. because I'm using free hosting and free domain name, please inform me if the website is down or not working.

Please keep posting in this thread also, so that this community keep active. Thanks!
    Enjoy :cool: