[TOOL] Robin Toolkit (v1.2) - Root, TWRP, rescue device...

Search This thread

daavm

Sep 21, 2015
Toledo
Amazon Fire TV
"I'm not responsible for any damage suffered by your device. You decide if you want to use my tool or not. Also you won't be able to update via OTA."

Ok guys, so as I promised, as soon as I received my Robin I started to work on this to finish it, and after some days of working and testing, here you have a toolkit for the cute Robin:

- Unlock/Lock the Robin (You should unlock your Robin the first time you use this tool. If not, as most of the tools below need the bootloader to be unlocked, you will lose your data when running any of them for the first time. In that case, creating a backup would be really unuseful. Unlock once, unlock forever)
- Backup/Restore
- Root
- Install TWRP
- Wipe Cache/Data (with and without TWRP installed)
- Install factory images (System, Boot and/or recovery, up to you - Not the last version, I have to update it)
- Install non-forced-encryption patched boot by @d3xt3r (Thanks bud!) [Possibly adding the @deadman96385 version too in a near future!]

Root, Install TWRP and Backup/Restore work 100% sure. Other like install factory images or the non-encryption mod I haven't tested them (I have zero time, literally), but they should work (95% sure).

Thanks also to @deadman96385, @d3xt3r, and @Baymax, who helped me testing and giving me their knowdledge!

Any suggestions and bug reporting are welcome!

Changelog

v1.2
No more using C:\ to store all the necessary files
Now using temp files, they're deleted when the Toolkit window is closed
No need to install adb anymore, it's installed the first time you run the .exe file
Update check added. You will get a message to download the new .exe everytime an update is available
Backup fixed (wasn't working)

DEAD

Last edited:

Sunderesh

Account currently disabled
Jan 4, 2016
GB
meettomy.site
"I'm not responsible for any damage suffered by your device. You decide if you want to use my tool or not. Also you won't be able to update via OTA."

Ok guys, so as I promised, as soon as I received my Robin I started to work on this to finish it, and after some days of working and testing, here you have a toolkit for the cute Robin:

- Unlock/Lock the Robin (You should unlock your Robin the first time you use this tool. If not, as most of the tools below need the bootloader to be unlocked, you will lose your data when running any of them for the first time. In that case, creating a backup would be really unuseful. Unlock once, unlock forever)
- Backup/Restore
- Root
- Install TWRP
- Install factory images (System, Boot and/or recovery, up to you - Not the last version, I have to update it)
- Install non-forced-encryption patched boot by @d3xt3r (Thanks bud!) [Possibly adding the @deadman96385 version too in a near future!]

Root, Install TWRP and Backup/Restore work 100% sure. Other like install factory images or the non-encryption mod I haven't tested them (I have zero time, literally), but they should work (95% sure).

Thanks also to @deadman96385, @d3xt3r, and @Baymax, who helped me testing and giving me their knowdledge!

DOWNLOAD
Only if u had released this 3months earlier i wouldnt hav hard bricked my phone broo......... I've bcom a fan of urs bro....

daavm

Sep 21, 2015
Toledo
Amazon Fire TV
Reactions: buski

dispatcher2412

May 16, 2015
Fort Myers
Attempted

I attempted to use this tool and it wouldn't acknowledge that my Robin was connected to it. I've installed adb and unlocked bootloader and twrp and custom rom without the tool but I wanted to try the tool and it didn't work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- Backup/Restore
    - Root
    - Install TWRP

Changelog

v1.2
    No more using C:\ to store all the necessary files
    Now using temp files, they're deleted when the Toolkit window is closed
    No need to install adb anymore, it's installed the first time you run the .exe file
    Update check added. You will get a message to download the new .exe everytime an update is available
    Backup fixed (wasn't working)

DEAD
    I attempted to use this tool and it wouldn't acknowledge that my Robin was connected to it. I've installed adb and unlocked bootloader and twrp and custom rom without the tool but I wanted to try the tool and it didn't work.
    @dispatcher2412 yeah, some users are having the same problem. Thanks, will try to solve it!

D
    Good job David!! :D :D (I'm Darragh lol )
    Updated to v1.2!!

D
    Great job mate! ^^