[Q] Which stock firmware?

Search This thread

michaelw1998

Mar 5, 2014
Heerlen
Hi,

The stock firmware for my GT-I9505 (S4) is currently 4.3. In lots of European country's (and outside the EU) are getting 4.4.2 already.
I guess The Netherlands is one of the last on the list because it still isn't available (not even listed on SamMobile).

Which country (Germany, Brazil and go on) does already have 4.4.2 which are the same as the NL 4.4.2 version? (SamsungMobile confirmed on Twitter that there might be differences between all the versions). So how do I know which one is the same as NL version?

aayushkhajuria2842

Mar 1, 2012
Udhampur
If u want to flash firmware of different region u may flash any.......this will not make any difference that u want an country which is near to your region ....only default language can annoy you otherwise all are same

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

www.samfirmware.com/ ....search for ur model here u will get many firmware to flash here

michaelw1998

Mar 5, 2014
Heerlen
If u want to flash firmware of different region u may flash any.......this will not make any difference that u want an country which is near to your region ....only default language can annoy you otherwise all are same

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

www.samfirmware.com/ ....search for ur model here u will get many firmware to flash here

But can I change the default language to my country language?

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother

You and the OP can read about CSC.

Reactions: adityasharma6342

Top Liked Posts